Part eight

Lucy, Yukino and the girls were currently in a room, the only light was lighting the table, adding dramatic effect were the expresion on their faces.

A second passed and in a blink of an eye, they started squeeling.

"O MY GOSH!!!! WHO KNEW!?!?" Yukino squeeled.

They all nodded their heads, still squeeling.

-flashback a day ago-

After their small little party, the guildmembers were back the next day. The day went by as it always have been, guildmembers talking, chugging down on their beer or sake, girls chatting, boys reading the new sorcerer weekly, some of the boys fighting, the usual stuff.

While everybody was downstairs, Minerva, was upstairs, signing papers, doing...whatever she does all day. She was bored and tired.

Then, in the middle of signing another paper, a knock was heard.

She sighed tiredly, running a hand through her hair. "Come in."

The door slowly opened, revealing Rufus with a cup of coffee in his hand.

He nodded his head,
"Minerva-san."

She smiled at him tiredly.
"Rufus, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, uh... Yukino-san told me to give this to you."
He held up his hand which was wrapped around the cup of coffee.

Minerva grinned.
"Heh, thanks."

Rufus smilled as he made his way to her desk, gently placing the cup on the hard wood surface.
"No problem."

Minerva slightly blushed at the way Rufus' eyes softened and how his smile was directed at her.
She chuckled lightly as she sat up on her seat, placing her hands on the desk, she leaned forward.
Rufus had a questioning look before his eyes widened. He felt soft lips on his right cheek.

Rufus' cheeks became a light shade of pink as Minerva sat back in her seat.
"Thanks again... Rufus-kun...."

-end of flashback-

"IM SO HAPPY I WAS HEADING UP THERE THAT DAY!!!!" Lucy exclaimed, her eyes sparkling. During that day, when Minerva kissed Rufus on the cheek, Lucy was heading upstairs to tell her about a new anime that was just released. Just as she was about to enter the office, Minerva kissed Rufus on the cheek, both of their cheeks tinted with pink. Lucy, who didn't want to ruin the moment, ran back downstairs. And here they were.

They all squeeled.

Minerva was still in her office while Rufus was in his apartment, doing whatever. Probably ranting on and on about memories.

"So, any plans?" A girl asked.
They all turned their attention to her.

"Plans for what?" They all asked in unision. A sly grin made way to her face.

"To get them together of course! Get them to kiss again! On the lips this time!!!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air as she did so.