Part eleven

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD MORE THAN 1K VIEWS!!
HOW-WHAT?! Im literally crying because of how happy i am and because my stomach hurts. One second im jumping with joy and the next im crying and lying down on my bed. How nice. My period cramps just started. WHYYY?!!!!
Anywho, enjoy!

Lucy stood still. Her black hair swaying with the breeze that came out from an open window from one of the rooms.

Ban, who Lucy decided to name knowing he wouldn't introduce himself, watched her every move.

"Ban", observed her. Noting how silent the girl was and the intense yet calm stare he was getting from her, not noticing that the air suddenly changed in a weird sort of way.

He inhaled but stopped. He inhaled again. Ban started panicking. No matter how many times he tried to take in oxygen he just couldn't. It was like the oxygen around him suddenly dissapeared. He began chocking, his hands going to his neck as if telling it to take in the air that wasn't anymore there.

"The air. It's gone."
Lucy simply stated with a blank face.

"Your lucky I decided to go easy on you."

Ban's eyes widened when he heard that.

"It's one of the spells from a god slayer magic.
Air god slayer magic to be precise." She ever so slowly began making her way to him.

"It makes the oxygen in the air around the enemy dissapear, slowly ridding him/her of air."

At this point, Ban was on all fours. Gasping for air, he looked up, seeing a pair if crimson red eyes, staring at him with a sadistic glint in them which made him shiver.

"A slow and painfull yet not death. Pretty interesting, ne?"
Lucy tilted her head to the side.

Ban's eyes widened even more.
"D-didn't...you say I...w-was going...t-to jail...?" He barely made out.

"Who said you'd make it out alive?"
Lucy asked as a dark smile made way to her face.

Ban's eyes filled with fear and horror as he felt his consciousness slip away.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you could think up a name for me in the underworld. I'm sure Hades would be fine with that."
She said. Lucy turned around, making Ban look at her back.

"H-....how...?"
He whispered, his vision becoming blury.

"I'm Achnologia's slayer-"
Lucy turned her head to look at him.
"-that's why. I am Hades' favorite mortal."

Ban's eyes closed as a tear rolled down his face.
He fell to the train's floor, limp.

After a few seconds, Lucy dispersed the spell, returning the air around the man who wouldn't be able to breath again.

Lucy chuckled, imagining Hades' happy and excited expression when he recieves Ban's soul. The guy just loved it when a victim of Lucy's arrive at the gates of the underworld. Probably still traumatized by her bloodshot red eyes and sadistic smile or the way she made them die. Yeah. He loved it.

Hades imediately took a liking to Lucy when Achonolgia brought her with him to visit the god.
She was officially Hades' favorite mortal when she helped him pull a prank on Achnologia, who may or may not have nearly destroyed his castle.

Lucy frowned. The old man was probably too busy with work that he had no time to get it going with Prosperphine (?). How sad. His wife is probably frustrated, knowing they wouldn't get kids anytime soon.