Prologue

"Y/N!! Come here!" your twin brother, shoto yelled.

You stopped practicing caligraphy your father made you do to see what he wanted.

"Father won't notice me gone, I'll leave just for a little bit." You smiled innocently, putting the brush besides your paper and stood up.

"Coming Nii-chan!" you replied running as fast as your little feet could go to reach your brother.

But you weren't looking properly as you bumped into someone and landed flat on your butt. Looking at who you bumped into and it was your older sister.

"Y/N, no running in the hallway or you'll hurt yourself again knocking into people?" She sighed as she helped you up.

You pouted but went to hug her waist anyways.

"Sorry Nee-chan." She rubbed your head and you calmly walked past her heading to your nii-chan.

Once you finally reach your twin brother, he saw you and grinned widely. He ran forward to show you an action figure of All might.

"Y/N , look at what I have. It's all might. Isn't it cool" your brother said running with the action figure in his hand.

"Wow that's so cool Shoto-kun. Can I hold him?", You asked hopeful, gazing at the action figure.

"Of course Y/N. Here you go" He gave you the toy carefully.

"Weeeeeee!" You yelled happily running with your brother in the court yard playing with the toy.

"What are you two doing!" You and your brother froze, dropping the toy on the ground.

You both turn and see your father standing angry in front of you too.

You gripped your brother's hand and he tightened his grip too.

" W-w-we were-"Shoto tried to speak but Enji spoke over him.

"No son of mine stutters like an absolute weakling." Enji roared.

Shoto lowered his head even further, loosening his grip around your hand.

You also trembled slightly hearing your father's words so you spoke up.

"Don't talk to Shoto-kun like that father! We just wanted to play." You shouted looking at your father straight in the eyes.

Enji raised a brow looking at you, he looked at Shoto then back to you.You both stared at eachother for several moments until you finally looked away, unable to stand the pressure any longer.

Enji walked forward and Shoto quickly went in front of you. You smiled grateful to him yet you could see his small body tremble as well.

Enji ignored his actions and picked up the toy. Your eyes widened as he burnt the toy and glared at the two of you.

"Never bring up that filth in my house again." Enji said.

You nodded silently and shoto did the same.

Enji then moved forward and raised his hand to slap shoto in the face. You acted instantly pulling shoto back as his hand fell.

Slap!

You flinched feeling your father hit your face, falling backwards.

"Enji! Leave them alone!"  Your mother, Rei yelled pulling Enji's hand back.

Enji merely pushed Rei away causing her to fall to the ground.

"You are weak boy, making a girl take a hit for you. Pathetic. Y/N get back to studying now." Enji said.

"Yes father" You replied loud for him to her and Enji left the courtyard.

Meanwhile, Shoto was frantic hugging you tightly.

" I'm sorry Y/N. I shouldn't have distracted you to play with me. Dad should have hit me not you." Shoto spoke quickly while still hugging you.

You simply smiled hugging him back just as tightly.

" I'm okay Shoto-kun. It doesn't hurt at all." You lied trying to soothe him even though you were the one in pain, physically speaking.

Rei came closer and hugged you both in her arms. She began kissing you and shoto on the forehead multiple times.

"My darlings ,are you okay?" Rei asked checking you and shoto's body.

"Yes mum." You both said at the same time.

Rei knelt once more kissing your foreheads and hugging you both tightly. She started crying holding you and shoto both in her embrace. She brought her hand to your cheek forming ice to cool your swollen cheek.

You stood still while Shoto was holding onto your hand. Feeling the ice touch your skin caused you to smile brightly, no longer feeling alot of pain. Rei stopped and knelt down again.

"Thanks mum." You smiled as big as you could so she and your brother could stop being upset. But it didn't work.

She only cried loudly seeing your smile and even shoto buried his head into your shoulder and you felt wetness form on that same shoulder.

Seeing your mother and shoto cry angered you greatly. You patted both their backs with your small hands trying to wrap your arms around them both.

You then looked into the direction Enji left in with immense anger surging in your eyes.

'If a so-called glorious hero acts like this to his own family then I will never, ever want to become a hero.'