Chapter 9

You laid upon your soft bed closing your eyes, thinking about what had happened the last few hours, fighting the weak students, not meeting any top heroes but most of all reuniting with your brother.

You were unfortunately reminded about his dream of being a disgusting hero. What did he see that you couldn't? How did they brainwash your poor brother into thinking that being a hero was the right path to go down. But your line of thought broke apart at the hearing the sound of master's voice.

"You are needed.", he simply stated before breaking your connection and not a moment later you made your way towards him.

It was not the least surprising when you heard a 'tch' noise be heard the moment you stepped into the room, making you grin in amusement.

"Greetings master!", you loudly announced your presence and heard a light chuckle from your master.

"Do not greet my master with such a familiar tone you annoying brat." Tenko didn't fail to insult you as usual but you weren't really bothered as he for some reason always seemed to do so whenever you two were ever in each others presence.

"What do you require of me master?", right on point you ignored his sly comment and softly asked for your master further orders.

"Tell me, the both of you, what did you analyse from the performances of the students. Tenko first."

"With all due respect master, the teacher is the only one I encounter that day. He did hold his own against our more weak villains but as soon as Nomu appeared he didn't seem like much. Just like I thought of when he encountered Nomu, his quirk was utterly useless. His bones cracking and the look of defeat in his eyes was quite the sight." he thoroughly continued to report his findings to master whilst you were slightly envious.

But that feeling quickly vanished as you sensed another presence in the room, one whom you were quite familiar with. You leapt with joy running towards your giant friend, Nomu. You laughed with excitement as you hopped into its back and softly patted the side of its mouth.

"Awwww did my cute Nomu destroy that man. Y/n is so proud of you~ Don't worry we will get them all next time.",you softly spoke patting him some more before you set yourself back down.

"Cute? If only you saw his actual appearance" Tenko murmured yet you didn't notice as you continued to sit on Nomu's shoulder humming a happy tune that has been on your mind for quite a while.

As he finished the rest of his analysis, it was your turn to speak.

"What did you encounter YN?"

You placed your left hand under your chin thinking of what to say.

"There were 6 students that I intercepted. Out of them all, 2 stood out in particular. A boy possessed a unique quirk I have never faced before, the raw power behind his quirk was really something and the way he presented himself was not the way any other hero candidate had presented themselves before."

You continued without a rush," I could feel so much anger and hatred that I was surprised that he wants to become a hero scum. He was someone who truly stood out and with a bit of work I think he can be a valuable asset at your disposal master."

"Who else caught your attention." Master replied and this time you hesiated for several moments.

"Shoto-" You started but another voice overlapped yours.

"I knew you were traitorous! Master, we should get rid of her at once!" the blue haired fool yelled out loud next to you.

"Silence, continue."