Chapter 14

You could hear furniture being smashed in your parents room, the scream of terror which was your mothers voice. The angry roars of your father followed by more grunts and muttered yelling.

You are curled up on your bed trying to block out the noise with tears falling down your face.

"Go away. Bad noise go away", you recited rocking back and forth not wanting to hear your mother in pain.

"Make it stop. Please just make it stop", you cried in sorrow within the darkness of your bedroom, pulling on your ears to no longer hear any noise.

As the sounds grew more and more fierce by the second, you rushed to the room to stop the noises. They were irritating you and causing you endless amount of pain.

You felt a hand grab onto you when you tried to enter the room. You turned and saw your twin shivering in fear shaking his head not to go in. You instead ripped his arm away from your to open your parents room.

"Daddy stop hurting Mommy!", you grabbed your fathers arm to stop causing your mother pain.

He grabbed you by the arm and threw you to the ground. Your mother screamed in a fright and quickly grabbed a hold of your fragile body.

She cradled you protectively in her arms so quick you forgot about the pain coursing through your body.

"Leave her out of this!", your mother cried out, you felt her arms shake ever so slightly.

You were about to cry out in pain but stupidly looked up into your mothers eyes. You didn't know why even after the years of suffering you'd endured to become the villain you were now, none of the pain you felt then were as strong as when you saw the look in her eyes. That moment alone still haunts you more then you'd like to admit.

"Get back here Rei,now", your father demanded standing tall around the broken vases with flames circulating his body.

"Mommy, don't go. Please", you began to plead as more tears rushed down your face. Your mommy should only ever smile, she should never be sad.

"Shh, Mommy has to go baby. Mommy is fine now go back to sleep", she kissed the top of your head weaving her hand through your hair to calm you.

You looked up and shook your head," Mommy is not fine, mommy is a liar", you clutched her shirt, literally begging her to not leave you.

She did not respond to your words and stood up, closing the door in front of you. Ignoring the pain you banged on the door to get to her.

"Mommy!mommy!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" You screamed in a fright, having finally awoken.

You took deep breaths. In and out. Slowly, you breath in and out several times. You were having the same nightmare over and over again. Only that you wish it was just a nightmare and not a memory from your delightful childhood.

You threw your blankets off of you to take a shower. There have definitely been more then a few times you have fallen over, forgetting where the cupboards were. Also the amount of times you have walked face first into a wall was too embarrassing to think about.

After having suffered such humiliation you began to memorise what goes where and so far life has been ordinary, kind of. To have a schedule, to have classes to go and to just have morning tea then lunch breaks. It was the little things that you missed growing up.

The clothing you were given were skin tight restricting the movement of your limbs which you hated. Today you were to test out your athleticism and for once you shivered at the thought.