Chapter 11

*From now on, the story will have mild profanity in nearly every chapter, sorry for letting you all know really late*

You whistled walking into the hall meeting your master. You knew you were screwed having gone all soft on Katsuki and now was time for the consequences. You opened the door and was instantly thrown across the room colliding with a stone wall.

"Holy damn, I haven't even stepped foot in the room yet", you laughed quietly cracking your shoulder back into place.

Knowing full well you yourself caused this by being weak and showing kindness to the hero scums, you shook your head as you got up again as if nothing happened at all.

You had never failed a single mission since becoming a villain. So you didn't have a single clue what was install for you.

"I give you power, I show you how to control that power, and THIS is how you repay me. By falling in love with some weak, pathetic and utterly useless boy", this time your body was lifted off the ground with your masters hands tighten around your neck.

"Okay, this really hurts haha", you laughed again despite the serious situation you were in.

"You!", his voice was dangerously calm as he let go of you.

You coughed loudly then you smiled sweetly up towards him.

"I know what I did was wrong master, but I don't hold the slightest bit of affection for the boy. Forgive me", you said gently despite feeling the blood flowing down the side of your face.

You then were kicked in the torso across the room colliding with a pillar. You swore quietly hearing a crack like sound.

"There goes my ribs", you said to yourself getting up again like nothing happened.

Flashes of bright red hair surrounded by flames appeared in your mind causing you to freak out. That man's actions still left a deep impression on your mind no matter how you hard you tried to forget.

You walked towards your master and bowed your head again asking for forgiveness.

"This time, tenko will retrieve the boy while you will do another task for me and if you fail again, there will be no second chances", you nodded in acknowledgment and walked away.But before you reached the door he continued to say.

"You are beginning to become weak y/n. So weak that even that father of yours would laugh at your pathetic display of affection for that boy. Never disappoint me again."

At the mention of that man, a bomb ticked off in your head. Seeing the obvious reaction your master smirked , knowing anything to do with Enji triggered you although what you usually became after hearing that name was something even Tenko slightly feared.

The air suddenly changed around the both of you as you clutched the knob of the door melting it completely as you closed the door. You memorised the entire layout of the headquarters so you had no problem finding your way to Toga's room. Kicking the door open she groaned loudly.

"I'm tired y/n, I'll play tomo- oh you look like absolute shit hahaha. I heard about your little lover boy being a hero and all. Tough business with you being a  villain and him a hero. What a tragic love story indeed", Toga yawned.

"Ohh for f*** sakes! he's just an old friend I once knew and even if we- no I need you to come with me". You hissed with anger.

She immediately listened to you noticing the deadly aura around me. She swung her arm around your shoulder as you both walked out.

"Tell me all your problems y/n. In my opinion, going for a man who is our enemy is amazing. Just think of all the love and tragedy you will both experience. Oh how I want a love like yours."