Chapter 13

You gritted your teeth in annoyance at having your plans interrupted by an extremely revolting, bothersome and irritating person.

"Now you will all listen to what I say or do not dare say I didn't try to help you pathetic lot", you heaved keeping the ice wall up securely in front of you and the other students.

On the surface you looked like a concerned person trying to protect the students from an incoming attack but in reality.......

'That bastard dare to kill my targets in my own mission! I will kill these students with my own hands for those were my masters orders. Anyone who dares interferes with my mission is already dead meat!', you thought annoyed as you slowly pinpoint were that fool was.

Once you had a firm target spot, you could hear your classmates behind you prepare to fight.

"We got this y/n. Any villain dumb enough to fight here at school is finished!" One student yelled in excitement.

"No, the fact this villain dared to show their face here means they do not fear any of us, neither any of our teachers here.", your brother stated walking close towards you.

"My brother is right so whatever you do, never look them in the eyes. Well you can but then you'll die so up to you guys."

You could feel every heartbeat increase tenfolds as you finished speaking. You felt no need to lie about their opponents quirk.

"Everyone cover your eyes and do not even think about approaching them at all, especially you annoying boys. That's right Ka-chan I mean you. I will get rid of this idiot."

Without bothering to waste your breath on the students any longer, you stabilised the ice wall covering half of the building before closing the distance between the two of you.

"What are you doing here you fool".

"When I heard you abandoned me I felt as though the sun had lost its brightness and that waking up no longer near you was too heartbreaking— wait, wait, wait!!!!"

You placed both hands together creating a spiral wind of fire and ice shooting into their direction. You sprinted into the centre of your attack gliding on ice. You could read every one of their moves like a book.

The time you spent with this individual was unfortunately a lot more time then you would have liked. If you could find any word to describe them, they would be considered as a childhood friend. One that you made after leaving your old life to be with those you truly belonged with.

"You dare to enter this place. To just simply see me! You were even worse then I thought."

The fool did not even attack you at all but you could clearly hear the slight nervousness on their voice hearing your tone of voice. You could practically imagine a wide grin plastered on their face.

"I can't even deal with you now. Let's just give them a show and actually attack me. It'll be too suspicious if you don't fight and have that stupid grin on your face."

"But I must say, why deal with those vermin over there? Just say the word and I will make it my life's work to make sure they never see the light of day again."

You merely slapped your forehead already over their cheesy lines. You lazily formed spears of ice hitting around your childhood friend, whilst they did the same answering your attacks with their own.

"Tell me why you are really here", you said once within a safe range that no one could hear you both.

Although you were wondering why none of the teachers had stepped in this entire time. You began to think perhaps they wanted to see you get hurt, to see what your actions would be seeing you face one of your former comrades.