Chapter 10

You heard him go silent not long after he said those words. Without hesitation, you grabbed his arm and quickly pulled outside his home closing the door behind you.

" Protect them with all you have, your parents are very, very kind people", you started off as he ripped his arm away from you and you stood there not caring at all.

"Don't touch me woman, why the hell are you here. Who are you?", he spat out towards you and you had to restrain yourself from hitting your forehead in annoyance.

All of a sudden a window was open and you heard his mother's voice and a smash like sound followed soon after.

"You ungrateful son of mine! Show me some respect for raising your sorry butt for so many years and if you make this girl cry I swear I'll make your life a living hell. Take responsibility for once you brat", she screamed as she slammed the window shut.

You laughed lightly at the unique family discussion you just witnessed.

Katsuki growled at his mother," Why did you just throw a bottle near me, I got have been hit, you crazy old hag!!"

Seeing you laugh his attention went straight back to you.

"Tell me why you are here or I will beat you up", he shouting growing more impatient by the second.

You merely raised a brow remembering your last encounter and how you utterly destroyed him at your leisure. You gripped the jacket you wore for warmth even though you didn't need to and spoke in an unusually calm tone.

"You kept my bear bracelet after so many years. I had thought you had forgotten about me", you said smiling at the thought.

"Eh?!? Y/n", he said in shock and you simply nodded your head.

How ironic that yet another whom you once cherished is striving to be a hero. Why must everyone choose the wrong path and you could nothing but destroy them all. You loved destroying what other heroes deeply cared for to past time but when it came to people you personally knew, you would ever so slightly hesitate.

It may have seemed hypocritical of you to have a view such as that but you couldn't change the way you thought on the matter. You glanced up towards the sky even though you could see nothing besides feeling the cool night breeze brush against your skin.

"Where have you been all this time! I waited for you just like you asked me and I waited every single day but you never came!" He yelled with anger seeping from his body.

You could hear his heartbeat beat rapidly and somehow you felt guilt for once in a long time as you remembered your promise to one another as little kids. You laughed a little at yourself for having forgotten such important memories in your childhood.

"Many things happened and people change. You are not the same and neither am I since we were kids. For having never coming to you that day-" you closed your eyes at the thought.

Now you remembered that day, Enji brutally disciplined you for speaking against him causing you to be unable to move for several days. The rage and hatred you were feeling at the thought of that rigid man and the weakness you used to possess so long ago instantly reappeared in your mind. But thankfully you took a deep breath to not lose control of the power inside of you.

"Forgive me. And for the sake of our past friendship I will again tell you these words and don't you ever forget them. Become strong, as strong as you can be", this time as you spoke Katsuki interrupted you.

"Screw you! Don't ask me to forgive you just so you can disappear all over again. Get out before I do something I'll regret and I'm already strong enough".