Chapter 2

Tenko patted you on the head and you immediately hit his hand away.

"Don't touch my hair." You growled at him.

He just stared blankly at you and shrugged his shoulders walking away.

"Hey where are you going?" you asked seeing him leave.

"Follow me if you want to possess the power to defeat Endeavour" He said as he contnued to walk away.

Wait, isn't that what you always wanted! The power to beat that useless father of yours. Of course you'd want to be powerful so you laugh in response skipping happily behind him.

But then you thought about your brother. Wouldn't he be worried about you not being in school?

'Oh whatever I can't always look for him my entire life hehe. Sorry nii-chan but I have my own dreams to follow.' You thought following behind tenko.

"Tenkooooo where are we going?" You asked curious wondering how none of the teachers could sense him.

"Say my name properly and we are going to see my master. He wishes to speak with you." He said disinterested.

A black swirl appeared in front of you too. A teleporter perhaps.

"Umm doesn't that look dangerous to you? Cause it does to me" You glanced worriedly at the black swirl near you.

"Come with me or stay here and be that pathetic kid like your brother." You grew angry hearing him mention your nii-chan so you hit him.

But an in instant he hit you back with full force making you hit the wall.

'Holy sugar cakes !!!! I didn't expect that.' You thought groaning slightly as you dusted off your uniform.

"That was awesome hehe. Teach me that." You jumped not paying attention to the ache in your body.

"Then follow me" He didn't seem bothered at all hurting you which made you feel weird about that.

Eager to learn to become stronger instead of doing nothing besides studying at school you followered him straight into the black swirl unafraid of what was on the other side.

..........

You opened your eyes to find yourself in a room with no exits. Only two brights lights shining from the ceiling and a man standing in front of you.

You looked around and didn't see tenko anywhere so you just looked back the mysterious wearing a helmet looking device on his head and a black suit breathing heavily.

'Okayyyyy, maybe I should have thought more about this before following tenko' You said nervously to yourself.

"It is alright (Y/n). I can practically feel the power surging within your small body." The man spoke with a deep voice.

"Who are you mister"You said in a clear tone trying to not act afraid even though you were trembling in fear.

"I am the man who can grant you limitless power and show you the true meaning of using the gifts you were born with" He calmly stated looking at you.

"Wow really?!?! Thats so cool. Well show me the way then hehe" You cheered jumping in the air no longer afraid.

'Finally, I will have the power to hurt those annoying heroes, especially Enji. Also, he'll show me how to use my powers at the same time, I've had enough of seeing those ridiculous looking heroes preach about how they help the innocent. What a complete load of absolute crap.' You thought annoyed.

"It seems you already possess a deep hatred for heroes. How amusing, another descendant of a hero hating heroes, how amusing indeed." The man chuckled.