Chapter 8

You could practically feel the fear emitting from the students making you feel more and more excited by the minute. The rapid hearts only made you feel more eager to test the capabilities that the heroes taught them, surely your skills would be more supreme because your master taught you and he was the only master you ever needed, not some peace loving moron like All Might.

"Leave me, assist Touko with the teacher now," you said to every one of your subordinates who quickly followed your command.

A young man's laughter resounded through the area in which you and 5 other individuals stood in.

"Eijiro, stop it, this is a very serious situation we're in so stop laughing!"A girl's angered voice sounded out this time and then other voices overlapped them all arguing.

Your tolerance level for waiting for them to finish arguing was nonexistent so in an instant you casually lifted your left hand creating giants spikes of ice which reached 5 stories high in the directions that you heard the 5 heartbeats coming from.

Much to your prediction none were slow to dodge so whilst they ascended into the air you propelled your body off the ground forming fire from both your hands meeting your opponents mid air. The one closes to you screamed in fright making you laugh cheerfully.

A sound wave blew your body backwards slightly although you merely stop mid air before propelling yourself once more avoiding her next attacks and grabbed the unfortunate girl by the face. You brought her face towards your body and whispered into your ear,

"Have a nice flight~", you gave her a small grin noticing her heart stopped completely after you spoke.

Still in the air, you grabbed her by the neck, freezing her neck to slowly suffocate her as you threw her body to the ground. To make it even more fun, you showered the area she fell in with with ice hearing her scream out in pain and swiftly landed to her beaten up body.

You could hear the sounds of her friends come to her help but you were really unaffected by their anger as you slowly yelled out.

"Please let us all take a deep breath and calm down before I have to harm this pretty girl so much that I'm afraid her heartbeat will cease to exist", you said successfully stopping all their incoming attacks.

You walked to your leisure grabbing her short hair bringing her ear to your mouth never taking the delightful smile off of your face the whole time you quickly subdued your first victim within a matter of seconds. It seemed a little too easy to beat one of the best hero candidates in your hometown so fast but destroying anything related to the goody two shoes heroes always brought happiness to your day.

"I want you to scream to your friends for help, like you really, really mean it. Go on, scream." you said looking back and forth.

You could hear the curses they were all calling you and you couldn't help but laugh in delight. They made the decision to become the light for all of humanity fighting evil and preaching about how they will all bring peace to society and you made yours, to destroy that very sickening dream they wished to accomplish.

Hearing no response from the girl besides her ragged breathing from the immense pain you caused her, your mood began to dampen.

"You poor, poor soul. Wanting to be a hero yet you can't defeat a single enemy at your age. Your very existence is something I thoroughly loathe. Weak, needing to cry for someone other then relying upon your own abilities. You aren't even worth my time being as weak as you are but I suppose I can't always choose my battles. So I will give you one last chance. Scream. For. Help." you emphasized the last three words feeling your cheerful mood slowly vanish as each second passed.

"H-help", she struggled and you slightly tightened your grip causing her to scream in pain.

"Leave while you can gu-", you slammed her face into the ground shaking your head knowing she'd do the 'heroic' thing and try to buy time for her friends.

"Kyoka! You bitch, why did you do that to her!", the boy who previously laughed at you yelled as he quickly closed the gap between the both of you, smashing the spot where you once stood into pieces as you calmly dodged his attack jumping a safe distance away.

"What a foul mouth you have on you, but if you have the basic intelligence of a mere child then you'd know I do what I want to because I am a villain." You gave him a light grin before you effortlessly destroyed his arrogant behavior thinking he stood a chance against you.

You placed the heel of your shoe into his face as you shook your head in disappointment, looking at the other 3 remaining allies who were all breathing heavily trying to stop you. The fight was semi climatic, their skills were alright but certainly not up to the standard you expected.

"This isn't right! Where is the teamwork you are meant to have! Where is the resolve you are meant to have to save someone you care for! Where is the long moronic speeches one of you losers say as we fight! You are all not even a spec of a hero in my eyes and that is just insulting coming from a villain", you sighed rubbing the back of your neck.

"You are all meant to be helping one another yet you rush one by one getting easily defeated. You instead let those who counted on you down for your own benefit. You're all fake. Yes, that's right. You're all fake just like him", you said as the flames forming around the right side of your body began to rapidly expand while the left side of your body was also bursting out of control causing smoke to also form.

You didn't even notice but as your thoughts were being consumed of the images Enji reminded you of how weak and helpless you once were, making you lose control of your quirk. The impact of your quirk caused the students to all freeze in realization.

"She has the exact same quirk as shoto."

"That's impossible, no one ever has the same exact quirk unless it's inherited or they are related", a girls voice sounded in realization as she took a closer look at your facial features.

"That villain is shoto's twin sister."

"What!?!"

"You're all just like him!" You roared in anger causing a storm of fire and ice to hail down the entire stadium anything and everything in the training arena. Everyone including your own allies ran for cover protecting themselves from your fearsome attacks.

"You all also took my nii-chan away from me and for that I will take your lives" you said descending from the air as you searched for the hero academy students.

That was until black mist pulled the back of your shirt and spoke in high alert.

"We must retreat y/n. They were able to call reinforcements, including All might." he said with urgency.

You growled in annoyance before looking in the direction you can hear the faint heartbeats from afar with smirk.

"Until next time, you pathetic lot", with a bright laugh and waving your hand rapidly like saying goodbye to an old friend you hadn't seen in long time then you vanished into the portal leaving behind a pile of mess and leaving a very deep impression on every student you had fought today. Especially your nii-chan.

Sorry for the late chapter release. Short chapter but hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.