Chapter 5

"Again." Your master spoke in a stern tone and you wordlessly complied waving your hands in front of you fluidly.

The heat rising from your left hand whilst the ice formed in your right. Without much effort you poured a bit of your power into your hands and aimed forward. You clearly hear 5 heartbeats beat rapidly in front of you yet you didn't have a care in the world as they all screamed in pain. That was a sound you quickly had grown use to being a villain.

After an adequate time you stopped and put your hands down and could still hear the 5 heartbeats. You obviously didn't kill them, only just burnt the skin off of their knees and froze parts of their bodies.

"Very good y/n. Now go and play with Toga now." Your master said pleased with your work. You happily nodded walking out of the room. You had memorized each and every detail of the villain headquarters so you moved around with ease.

Walking towards Toga, you heard muffled voices.

"Fight me. I'll destroy you this time."

" You couldn't destroy shit with your quirk."

Amused you followed the noises and instantly formed a wall of ice. In a instant a body flew into your ice breaking it.

The man groaned whilst the other laughed amused and you laughed together with him. The man on the ground yelled in anger and you raised your left hand forming fire and aiming it into his direction.

"Easy now. Wouldn't want you to die so soon after joining in my master's cause~" You said in a light tone burning the man you had yet to know the name of.

"Okay,Okay! Let me go". He said and you complied.

"Lower your voices down too. Others won't be as polite as I was just now if you disturb them with your arguing." you said to them both and heard normal heartbeats.

"Sure thing. We'll get out of your hair y/n." The man laughing said dragging the other person away.

You smiled in their direction before heading back to Toga, going to her room, you opened the door without announcement, not that you would have noticed if she had clothes or not on so it didn't bother either of you always going in unannounced.

"So what is on today's agenda?" Toga said with a cheerful tone playing with your hair as you took sat on her bed.

"Well I just finished terrorizing some officials that master wanted me to take care of. Destroyed 3 buildings connected to the hero scums whilst heavily injuring one of them in the process!" You yelled with joy.

"How many bones did you break?! Did he scream in pain. OH Tell me, tell me y/n. Don't leave out any details."Toga said tugging on your clothing while you laughed.

"When do I ever leave out the details. Toga-chan you should have been there. Hearing the hero beg for mercy from me, a villain haha it was hilarious. This scum had a speed quirk thinking she could attack me with speed but oh how wrong was she. I simply listened to the sound of her heart beat then created a spear of ice and threw it into her leg. Then the usual 'you bastard villain' followed by 'I know there is good in you' before the good old torture. 4 fracture bones in her face, 8 shattered bones in both arms and legs but I let her leave." You said calmly recounting the event earlier from today.

"Well at least you got your fun with her-" Toga spoke before master's voice sounded through your mind.

"y/n, go with Tenko and a group of villains, You are needed for another mission." Your master spoke before cutting communications.

"Sorry Toga-chan. Master needs me but I'll finish the story another time." You said patting her cheek.

"Promise?" Toga said in a sad tone.

"Of course." You replied before meeting up with Tenko.

Time skip

We're infiltrating the heroes training facilities. Kill no one, only strike fear into their hearts.

You remembered Tenko's only command as you stood in front of the young heroes practically shaking in fear. There heartbeats were going a hundred miles per hour annoying your sensitive ears yet only one remained calm the entire time.

You heard the teacher try to stop you and the other villains yet black mist quickly transported you to each of the students.

"Time to see what kids my age are powerful or not" you said walking calmly towards the terrified students.

You cracked your neck sensing the battle about to begin. First you need to get a feel for the heroes quirks and allowed them to make the first move. Quickly a boy yelled out rushing towards you, using heat, a quirk you were very familiar with. You dodged his attack yet he quickly continue to rain attacks on you.

You formed a wall of ice with your left hand before using your right to form several ice spears raining them down on the boy. He moved back yet could not dodge all your attack as you heard grunts of pain, much to your delight.

"Oh what happened to your attacks hmm? Surely the all mighty school of heroes is better than this~ Show me stranger. Show me that heroes aren't all pathetic and weak." You successfully provoked.

The boy foolishly fell for your trap and your allies easily took over for you, capturing the boy. You then grabbed his face with a smirk.

"Never lose your temper in a battle boy. The moment you do is the moment you lose." You said as you raised your hand creating a ball of fire yet a ball of ice slammed into your body knocking you off balance.

Quickly finding your feet you rose from the ground, slightly annoyed. Looking for the attacker you heard a heartbeat beating rapidly and smirked finding the target. Whoever it was would surely pay for hitting you. You rose both hands ready to attack when,

"y/n?" the sound of your nii-chans interrupted your incoming attacks and broke your line of thought.

"Nii-chan?" you said not realizing your eyes began to water.