Apology (O'Solo)

*Smut warning*

Hope Solo was angry. It seemed to be a common occurrence since her husband cheated and left her two months ago. The only thing that seemed to get it out of her head was soccer. 

That is until Kelley O'Hara came along. 

Hope barely talked to the younger, energetic defender. She often found herself staying as far away as possible from her because of the insane amount of energy the young girl possessed. She never stopped talking, and that was the opposite of the calm and collected goalkeeper. One camp, Jill decided to room the two together though. 

By the first hour, Hope thought she was ready to kill herself. Kelley would just not stop talking about everything. Squirrels. Soccer. Tobin and Christen. Christen and Stanford. Stanford in general. More squirrels. Hope just wanted it to stop.

"Kelley I swear if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm going to shut it for you before going to go down to Jill and forcing her to switch your room," Hope said angrily. Kelley immediately shut her mouth and turned away from the heated goaltender, lying on her stomach and turning her head in the opposite direction.

Hope knew she was crying the minute the sniffles were heard. Sighing, she closed her book and got up off her bed and walked over to Kelley's. Sitting down a foot away from Kelley, Hope put her hand on top of the younger girl's back. 

"Kels, I didn't mean it like that. I just don't like all the annoying noise." That didn't help the situation, as Kelley just cried harder and tried to move away from Hope's hand.

"That came out wrong as well. Look, Kelley, I'm not good at this. I'm usually roomed with Carli and this new roommate situation is just different for me. I'm not used to the constant chatter and I just need to get used to it, okay?" Getting no response, Hope huffed and moved so she could put both her arms under the girl's waist. She picked her up and sat her upright and on her own lap. Wiping the girl's tears and holding her steady, which wasn't hard because the younger girl was frozen in the new position. 

"Look, you may be sad but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. Can we start over?" Hope asked pleadingly. Kelley looked up from her's and Hope's lap and into Hope's eyes. 

"You apologized. I don't think I've ever heard you apologize before. I MADE HOPE SOLO APOLOGIZE!" She said, changing her mood from sad to happy really quickly. She was squirming around in Hope's lap, making Hope feel a familiar heat come through her. 

"If you don't stop squirming I'll be apologizing for the next thing I'm going to do," Hope said holding Kelley's hips in place.

"And what would that be?" 

"This." And with that, the goalkeeper leaned forward and captured the defender's lips in her own, sliding her hands down to reposition the girl so she was straddling the keeper. 

Kelley responded to the kiss almost immediately, snaking her hands to tangle in the goalkeeper's hair and tug. Hope broke the kiss only to trail light kisses down the defender's neck. Finding her pulse point, Hope stopped and sucked, earning a moan from Kelley. Hope moved her hands to Kelley's butt and squeezed, which drew another moan from Kelley. Standing up, Hope maneuvered them to a nearby wall and pressed the defender up against it. Kelley had her legs wrapped tightly around the keeper and was doing her best to find as much friction as possible. 

"Hope. I need you. Right. Now," Kelley said, pulling the keeper's head up to look in her eyes. Hope responded by moving them to the bed and laying Kelley down gently. Standing up, Hope removed her shirt and pants, leaving her only in a bra and underwear. Kelley looked at the keeper in awe and reached out to pull her own clothing off. Hope swatted her hands away.

"No. Let me." Removing Kelley's shirt and shorts in an agonizingly slow pace, Hope let her fingers slide along the newly exposed skin, looking appreciatively at Kelley's body.

"Jill wasn't kidding when she said you're the fittest person on the team," Hope said as she left kisses along Kelley's midsection.

"Can we not talk about Jill right now Hope. Just...fuck me," Kelley said, moaning out the last part as Hope ghosted her lips over her wet underwear. Going back up Kelley's body, Hope reached around and unhooked her's and Kelley's bras. Leaning down, she left kisses along Kelley's collarbone and moved her way down to her breasts. Taking a nipple in her mouth, she sucked appreciatively while moving her hand to palm the other breast. Kelley moaned and tugged at Hope's hair. Hope switched her ministrations to the other breast before moving down her body, stopping only to leave bruises along Kelley's midsection. 

"Hope. I need you in me. Now," Kelley moaned out. Responding with harder kisses, Hope brought her hands from Kelley's boobs to take her underwear and pull it down quickly. Hope quickly moved down and bit along Kelley's strong thighs. Kelley tried to move Hope's head to where she needed her most with a tug to her hair but to no avail. 

Just as Kelley was going to protest again, Hope stuck her tongue out and gave a long kitty lick to Kelley's slit. Moaning and gripping Hope's hair, Kelley chanted Hope's name as she pleasured her with her tongue. 

"Right there Hope. Oh god. Fuck!" Kelley almost screamed. 

Liking the response, Hope brought a hand up and stuck one finger into Kelley's pussy. Kelley almost screamed she was in so much pleasure. Moving in and out, Hope gave the same attention to her clit as she did with fucking her with her fingers. Taking her other hand, Hope grabbed Kelley's boob and looked up at the girl, who was writhing in pleasure. 

"Hope... I'm so close...I'm going to-" And with that, Kelley came in Hope's mouth. Hope drew out the orgasm, slowly moving her fingers in and out of Kelley and licking all over her still wet pussy. After cleaning her up, Hope moved up Kelley's body and left small kisses. Arriving at her lips, Hope gave her a passionate kiss. Kelley could taste herself on Hope's tongue and started moving her hands down Hope's body with intentions to return the favor. Hope grabbed her hands and stopped her.

"No. Tonight was about you. As an apology. My second apology will be the date I'm taking you on tomorrow," Hope said as she settled on her back and got under the covers with Kelley curling up on her chest. 

"I haven't even said yes yet. But yes. I would love to go on a date with you," Kelley said as she was pulled closer to Hope's chest. 

"Just... don't make as much noise tomorrow. I don't think anyone knows as much about squirrels as I do after talking to you. Or Christen and Tobin's relationship. TMI by the way Kels." 

"You'll get used to it. I LOVE squirrels. And as for Tobin and Chris, well Chris tells me everything about them. Literally EVERYTHING. It's quite disturbing. Now I have my own relationship to tell her about. She'll be talking Tobin's ear off," Kelley said laughing and snuggling into the keeper's chest tiredly. 

"Relationship huh?"

"Yeah, relationship. Got a problem with that Solo?" 

"No Miss O'Hara, I don't think I do." And with that, the two soccer players settled into a deep sleep.

Comment and vote.

-warwithlove