Pregnant Pt. 2

*Requested by wonkers

Tobin's POV

"Chris, do you know where I put my cleats?" I asked from our closet.

I heard a soft chuckle from behind me. 

"Baby, get off the ground and put away all this stuff away. Where do you think your cleats are? Here's a hint: not here," she said with her hands on her hips. 

I looked up at my wife with a frown. She had this small smirk on her face and amused eyes as she looked around the large closet.

"I don't know, babe. That's why I'm looking in here. Duh."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. 

"You really are slow, Toby. They're with your soccer stuff. In the car. You know, where you left them after you took them off after practice."

I blushed and allowed myself to get picked up by my wife.

"Oops?"

She laughed and pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. 

"What am I gonna do with you?" she whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. 

"You could do a lot of things, but I don't think-"

"MOMMY! LUCA IS BEING ANNOYING!" I heard followed by four pounding footsteps coming towards our room.

"NO, MAMA, LYDIA IS BEING MEAN!"

Christen huffed and broke away slightly from our embrace. 

"It never ends does it?" she whined prettily.

I chuckled. " That's what we signed up for, baby. Well, are signing up for. We should tell them today," I said with a chuckle and placed my hand on my stomach. 

"We will. If I don't have a migraine from all the yelling."

Her gaze lowered to my stomach and smiled before it faded when the door banged open and two 7-year-olds bounced into the room.

"MAMA-" "MOMMY," our kids screamed at the same time as they stood expectantly in front of us. 

Christen held a hand up and closed her eyes. Luca and Lydia immediately shut their mouths and looked up at Christen.

After we stood in silence for a few seconds, Christen lowered her arm and opened her eyes.

Even though she was annoyed with our children for the noise, she still looked at them with the same loving eyes I saw when she gave birth years ago. 

"Does someone want to tell me why I have a headache from all the noise and Gary is cowering in the corner? And why on God's earth you're annoyed at each other."

"She-" "He." she held her hand up again. 

"Nope. Luca, you first." 

"Sorry for the noise, Mommy. Lydia and I were playing with Gary and then she stole the toy and wouldn't let me play too."

"Lydia, is that true?" Christen asked. 

Our small daughter nodded slowly and looked down. Christen smiled slightly and moved to Lydia. 

"What do we say about sharing?"

"We always share with Luca and other kids because that's the nice thing to do." 

Christen nodded and pulled Luca to stand closer to Lydia. 

"And what do we say about problems?"