Chapter One

King Henry had decided his marriage to Anne Boleyn has long been over. But he knew his daughter needed a mother figure to grow up with and not be alone in this cold, cruel world. He was faced with many different opinions on what should be done with her, many opinions that were given by his courtesans was to execute Anne. But Henry remembered the once great love of his and Anne's short but passionate love, he decided that instead of executing his once great love that he would divorce her instead and marry her off to someone of his choosing.

After visiting his daughter Elizabeth, his most precious jewel, he decided once he returned back to court, he would call upon his lawyers to resolve the issue at hand.

"Majesty, how may I be of service today?" asked Cromwell.

Henry smiles wide with pride, "There should be divorce papers drawn up between Queen Anne and myself with stipulations in place, I want it completed in secret in two days."

Cromwell quickly replies, "As your majesty wishes. It will be in your hands in two days' time."

As Henry made his way to his chambers to be alone in only his thoughts. He knew this was the best decision for Anne would do what's best for their daughter unlike Katherine whose desperate attempts to fix their already broken marriage resulted in the neglection of their daughter.

~~~~~~~~

Two days had passed when Henry found Cromwell seeking out his presence once more as promised.

"Your majesty, I hope these are true to your liking and I wish you well in what you seek." handing over the documents to his majesty.

Henry looked over the documents that would resolve his marriage with Anne and that it was time to visit the Queens apartments and present this to her.

After arriving to the Queens apartments, Henry found his beloved Jane, the rest of the maids and Anne, sitting and doing needle point to pass the time.

"Everyone out I wish to speak with Queen Anne alone" Henry orders after being greeted by his subjects. Jane looks to Henry for but a moment before departing with the others leaving Henry and Anne alone.

~~~~~

Henry broke the silence after the two sat in separate chairs in front of the fire, when Henry decided to speak.

"And you know I care for you deeply, but my love has shifted to another. Anne, our marriage is over and I'm giving you an option."

"And what your majesty are my options after I have given everything to you over seven years of my life and also giving you our most precious daughter Elizabeth." Anne spoke with sadness but also venom to the man she loved.

Henry states "I have decided that our marriage is to be annulled and declared null and void." Henry handed her the divorce documents that he had created.

Anne opened the parchments of paper to read.

Henry the eighth king of England, Ireland and France hereby declares that his marriage to lady Anne Boleyn the Marquess of Pembroke shall be annulled and declared null and void. These are the acts that are decreed by the king of England:

All children from this marriage shall be granted the owners of remaining as legitimate children of the king of England.

Our only surviving child, Princess Elizabeth Tudor of England shall main head of any daughters born of the king of England and any future wives. The Princess shall be granted a title indicating her status as his royal Highness's eldest legitimate daughter of the King and shall be determined on a future date.

Lady Anne Boleyn the marquess of Pembroke shall remain in charge other Princess Elizabeth household and decisions relating to the well-being Princess Elizabeth.

Lady Anne Boleyn the marquess of Pembroke shall be permitted to visit the Princess Elizabeth at any time.

Lady Anne Boleyn Marquess of Pembroke shall retain all properties and income as Marquess of Pembroke. As well as receiving Eltham Palace, Penshurst Place, Palace of Beaulieu, and Richmond Palace.

Lady Anne Boleyn Marquess of Pembroke shall take another husband of His Majesties choosing when decided upon by the King Himself.

Anne proudly said after reading the document, "I shall sign this in front of your Parliament and council tomorrow." Anne was silent for a few minutes. "And who shall be my future husband after you have divorced me and married our precious Jane?"

"I shall inform you tomorrow after you sign these in front of the council and parliament and the announcement of my engagement to the Lady Jane. And all of the apartments you hold as Queen need to be clear of all your possessions and moved to other apartments that are fitting to your status as Marquess of Pembroke. You will give up all of the Queens Jewelry that you possess; but I shall permit you to keep anything gifted to you before our marriage took place, besides all of your personal jewels." Henry says before he takes his leave, leaving behind a stunned Anne in his wake.

~~~~~

News spread quickly of the divorce of His Majesty and Queen Anne.

Three men rushed their way into the Queens apartments finding Anne still sitting in a chair sobbing.

"You are a disappointment to this entire family" starts Thomas Boleyn as Anne's uncle Norfolk adds, "Why would you agree to such an agreement? Are you stupid?"

Anne during this predicament was being comforted by her brother George says, "It's the only way to keep Elizabeth safe and holding the Title of Princess of England, unlike the Lady Mary, who has been made a bastard and illegitimate."

After Anne finished, her father and Uncle both knew now that Anne was no longer loyal to them, but to her daughter.