Chapter three

By mid-morning, Brandon arrived at Hatfield and found one Elizabeth's servants to retrieve Lady Bryan the Princesses governess.

"Lady Bryan, his majesty King Henry has requested the Princess Elizabeth and the Lady Mary come to court. And I wish to have yourself, the Lady Mary and two other maids travel with the Princess personally," Brandon says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Henry arrived at Anne's apartments to make an announcement, he found a pleasant surprise to find his beloved Jane among those serving Anne.

Henry then says patiently, "I have come to tell you our daughter Elizabeth and her household will be arriving at court this evening along with the Lady Mary."

"Your majesty, if I may ask. Why is Elizabeth coming to court?" asked Anne happily thinking about being reunited with her only daughter.

"We need to explain to Elizabeth the reason for the end of our marriage as well as well as to explain to her new title and what it entitles for her, which I will explain to you as well when she arrives." Henry says calmly.

Anne after thinking decided to ask, "When shall I leave the Queen's apartment and what shall happen to my ladies-in-waiting."

"The majority of your ladies shall remain in the service to the soon to be new Queen," Henry states before adding "I shall let you know in a day or two about the number of ladies that shall either remain in your service or I shall pick new ladies for your service in the coming future.

The morning during the signing of our divorce papers, your clothing and your own jewels shall be in your new apartments near the royal nursery to be closer to Elizabeth." Henry states knowing this would make this transition easier.

"Preparations are being made for the day before the signing of our divorce to have Elizabeth bestowed with the title of Princess royal. This should leave you with enough time to arrange gowns." Henry states before leaving.

After hearing the confirmation that Anne, aka the Harlot, would no longer be Queen but also that she could be the Queen of England in a matter of days or weeks.