fourteen

⁀➷

⁀➷

A month later, Bill had a party for Paisley's birthday, but not everyone knew the true meaning of why Bill had that party. The only people he had told was his parents and Paisley's parents.

On August 1, the Weasleys invited many people for the special occasion. Paisley couldn't see why he would want to celebrate her birthday with a lot of people around and make it such a big deal, but now she knew.

"Paisley Malvolia - " Bill announced from the other side of the room. He Apparated in front of her. " - will you do the honor of becoming a Weasley and becoming my wife?"

Paisley's eyes widened and she looked like she had been paralyzed. "Bill, I... Did you think I'd say no? How daft are you? Of course, I'll marry you!"

Everybody cheered, but their fun was interrupted when a blue light shined into the dark tent, illustrating pictures of what happened.

"The ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming."

The light faded and everyone started shouting as Death Eaters began appearing. People rushed to get out and into safety.

"Paisley!" Bill shouted.

Paisley was getting shoved by other people and she couldn't see Bill anymore. They couldn't see each other anymore. There were too many people - too many Death Eaters.

"Avada Kedavra!"

Paisley turned around and shouted, "Crucio!" and ducked out of the way.

"Bill!" she shouted over all the noise.

"Paisley!"

Paisley could see his red hair through the crowd. His height definitely helped. She shoved through the chaos and the people, eagerly running into his arms.

Bill didn't say anything and quickly Disapparated. He Apparated to a cottage that he bought for the two. Bill was still an easily cocky bastard and had a feeling Paisley was going to say yes.