13

Peter's POV

When Tony sent me the text I immediately snuck out of study hall. It was eighth period and the teacher was asleep, so it should be fine. I snuck into an alley and changed into my Spiderman suit.

When I changed, I webbed my backpack to a wall and checked my phone. Three texts.

Bella: ay yo Pete

Bella: ya girl was kidnapped lmao

Bella: she's at the old avengers tower 😛

I would be weirded out by Bella being so calm about (Y/n) going missing, but she was the type of person that used humor as a defense mechanism.

I quickly swung to the old Avengers tower, which was about five miles away, and then saw the girls and Tony at the door. I dropped from the building I was climbing and fell next to them.

"Hey guys," I said.

"I told you to stay out of it," Tony said.

"Hey hey. I told him to come," Bella said.

"Why?" Tony asked, angry.

"Listen, Starko. Peter has a lot of power and potential. You need to give him a chance," Bella said. Tony calmed down and walked over to the building. He broke down the door and we all followed.

"Thanks," I said to Bella.

"For what?" She asked.

"What you did back there. It was cool," I said.

"Thanks, kid. And no problem," she said with a smile.

"Here," Erica said, motioning to a door. I remember it as Tony's old office. I've never been here, but Happy told me.

Tony kicked down the door, and what we saw horrified us. (Y/n) was trapped in a glass tube, and Curt was sitting at his desk, pouring things into a beaker filled with glowing red liquid.

"Ah! My four experiments. Number 107, number 204, number 673, and number 1. All in one place again! I see you met my pal Tony Stark," he said. The girls looked at him with a disgusted look.

"We have names, you asshole. My name isn't 1, it's Bella. Her name isn't 107, it's Rosie. Her name isn't 673, it's Joey. And her name isn't 204, it's Erica. Learn them, because you'll be seeing a lot of us in a couple of minutes," Bella said. He didn't seem threatened at all.

"Come near me, and the girl dies. I have her power right here, and I'm making it stronger. I plan on killing her and all of you with it," Curt said with a psychotic smile.

"Girls, I think it's time we bless the rains down in Africa," Joey said.

"What?" Rosie asked.

"The plan," Erica mumbled. Joey teleported behind Curt and pulled him into a choke hold. He dropped the beaker, but Erica caught it before it shattered. Rosie sped to the glass tube and smashed it. (Y/n) didn't budge. Bella shot a laser at Curt, but he didn't seem phased.

"Fools!" Curt yelled, kicking Joey. She fell backwards, and hit the wall. Curt ran to the wall and pressed a button. The girls fell to the ground, except for Bella, who stood there terrified.

"What did you do?" Tony asked.

"Who do you think made them into the monsters they are? I have the power to control all of them. Except for the redhead, who I didn't create, but I have her covered," Curt said. He pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot her in the shoulder, and she fell onto the ground.