2 - Goddamn Candy Bar

New update for you guys:) This has some more action in it. Enjoy! There's a pic of Knox above😍, but I kinda wanted his hair to be darker...oh well. You guys will just have to imagine it haha. He's supposed to look like the guy on the cover so I guess just imagine a mix of the two.

There's an author's note at the end

There's an author's note at the end...please answer!
xo

|Chapter Two|

     When we walk backstage, everything gets significantly quieter. Instead of yelling and screaming and crazy crowds, it's professional people having different conversations. I'm definitely liking this backstage thing, it's just that I don't know what to do. I've always been a relatively shy person and I'm sure all of these people have important business to attend to. Angie pulls me along and I take in what I can.

"It's the moderator! Let's go talk to him!" Angie says, excited and outgoing.

     Yeah...that's definitely not me.

"Uhh, I think I'm just gonna grab something from the vending machine," I tell her.

She's already gone. I shake my head with an amused smile. I make my way over to the vending machine and dig a couple dollars out for a Milky Way bar. I feed it in and watch the thing do its magic, but the damn bar doesn't quite fall from the slot.

"Dumb machine!" I mutter.

All of a sudden, a huge fist slams into the machine. The bar falls from the slot with a plunk, but I'm fucking scared shitless. I jump at the loud noise and my heart just about leaps out of my chest. I turn to who the fist belongs to and struggle to stop my jaw from hitting the floor.

It's him.

Knox fricken Taylor.

He leans down and grabs the bar from the small opening at the bottom of the machine. He hands it to me, grinning after he sees the look on my face. I probably look like a fucking goon, staring at him and frozen in place. I don't think I even grabbed the candy bar. He just slipped it into my hand. Jesus Kat! I finally get myself to talk.

"Thank you," I say, sheepish.

He nods and walks away without another word. What in the literal hell? He just came over to scare the complete shit out of me and then leave? I scoff. Probably just to find some other girl. I'm left dumbfounded with a stupid chocolate bar in my hand. Knox just got me my candy bar. Oh god. Angie would rave about this.

"Ms. Rhodes?" someone says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes?" I reply, turning around.

"Mr. Taylor would like to have a drink with you in his dressing room," he tells me.

     Mr. Taylor meaning Knox? That can't be true. I swear if this guy is just fucking with me...

"Me?" I ask.