26 - Epilogue

This is going to be short, but it is the last chapter😭 I wasn't going to make an epilogue originally, but I did want a little something to tie everything together. I hope everyone has liked how things turned out and the twists and turns to Knox and Katarina's love. I want to thank all of you because this couldn't have happened without you guys. I honestly have the best readers because no matter what, your comments never fail to put a smile on my face. Love you all♥️

Q: I know this isn't exactly a question, but tell me something about yourself:) If you want to know anything particular about me, comment!
xo

|Epilogue|

"I can't believe we're doing this," I say, setting down the keys and taking in the house.

     "Finally," Knox says, setting down the last stack of heavy boxes.

     I turn around, biting my lip to keep my smile at bay. He grins, and I can't help but smile fully. We decided to move in together to Knox's home in California after we got married. It took a while to convince me to move, but he ended up winning. Angela and Nina were mainly the people who were tying me to New York, but even they encouraged me to move in with Knox.

     "You better visit, bitch," Angela had said.

I smile at the parting words. I wander around the house, taking it all in and still trying to comprehend that I'll be living here for the rest of my life with the man of my dreams. I've been here a couple times before, but never for more than a couple weeks or so. I absolutely love this house and fell in love with it the moment I stepped inside. I didn't take much of a good look at it then, but knowing this is my home as well makes me see it in a different light.

"Mm, you're gorgeous, you know that?" Knox says, interrupting my thoughts.

I blush a deep red, and he chuckles at my reaction.

"Especially when you do that," he says and walks up to me to wrap me in his arms.

I smile contentedly, closing my eyes as he places a kiss on the crown of my head. I wrap my arms around his waist in a loose hug, and he mimics my actions by placing his hands on my waist.

     "I love you," I say.

     "I love you more than words can express, Katarina Taylor," he says, grinning.

     I love how he says my name, and I love how I have his now. I've liked how he's said my name since the first time he said it. He makes me so happy and I never thought I could love someone the way I love him.

     With hopeless abandon.

     With my heart all in.

     With no doubts.

     Knox is my everything, and I couldn't ask for anyone better. Even from the very moment I met him, I knew I wasn't going to be able to get him out of my head. When I saw him months later in that wheelchair, part of me was so happy to see him again, but part of me was also shocked and wondering if this was fate on my side. Was the universe trying to tell me something?

I'll never know for sure, but whatever message it was, I'm glad I took the opportunity to help Knox out and create a relationship I would grow to cherish. I can't help but smile at the past memories and the happy moments of our wedding. I had a flowing white dress and Knox had a classy tux. I'll never forget the moment when I was walked down that aisle with Kurt at my side and I saw Knox standing at the end, surrounded by his best men and my bridesmaids.

"You're the best thing that happened to me, Knox Taylor," I say.

"I'm the luckiest guy alive to have you as my wife," he says.

Loving him was something I tried to deny, but in the end, there was nothing keeping us apart.

THE END
___________________________________
So it's finally over:( That completes Knox and Kat's story!

I will have a couple bonus chapters added on that show Knox's point of view, so you guys can look forward to that:) I'll also have another book coming out as well called The Recruit. Please check that out as well!

So much love to you all and the best of wishes,
Jasmine Croft