19 - Engagement Night

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT I'M SORRY TO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO READ THIS. I'LL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Sorry it took so long to those who were waiting! Thanks for being patient!
xo

|Chapter Nineteen|

This is an alternate ending to the last chapter. Instead of falling asleep, they...

He leans in for a kiss, which I meet him halfway for. I wrap my arms around his neck and he repositions me so I'm straddling him. I gasp as I feel him growing hard beneath me. I want this. I want him. I've had flings in the past, but they've never really meant anything. With Knox, everything's different. He's the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"I want you," he says in between kisses.

I pull back a little, our foreheads touching and our noses just brushing each other.

"Then take me," I say and he pulls me back into another kiss.

He stands, still keeping me in his arms, and I run my hands along his muscled back. He carries me over to the bed with my legs wrapping around his waist. Once he sets me on the bed and steps back, I immediately miss his touch.

     "God, you're gorgeous," he says, taking in my flustered form.

     I look up at him from under my lashes, biting my bottom lip as I slowly take my top off. He groans, inching closer to my form sprawled on the bed. I teasingly dangle it off my finger, letting it drop to the floor beside me, and reach behind to unhook my bra. I see his fists clenching at his sides as he struggles to keep control. I don't want him to keep control though. I want to see Knox Taylor, the full Knox Taylor.

     "Maybe I'll just..." I say and take my hand away from my bra clasp, bringing it around to the front of my body.

     He doesn't let that happen though.

     "Jesus, you test me," he grits as he climbs onto the bed and rips off the bra himself.

     I'm a little miffed that he just ruined a perfectly good bra, but at the same time I'm not completely surprised nor complaining because it was hot as hell.

     As soon as he tosses the bra scraps to the floor, he massages my breasts, drawling desperate moans from my throat. His hand cups my right breast as his mouth leans down to tease the other. I arch my back, crying out in pleasure.

     "Oh, please," I say.

     "Shh, all in due time," he says, kissing down my neck.

     I can only lean my head to the side, allowing him more room. His hands run down my sides as mine find a place at the nape of his neck, fingers tangling in his hair. I grasp at his shirt, hating how much clothing he has on right now. I tug on it, causing him to look up.

     "Off," is all I say as he obliges with a chuckle.

     While he's at it, he strips his pants off too, letting me get a good look at him.

     "These are coming off then too," he says as he drags my shorts down.

     Now, all I'm left in is my red, lace panties. Knox leans down to press a kiss just below my navel, and I arch my back to get him where I want him to be. He chuckles, placing two hands on my hips to keep me steady.

     I about lose it when he presses the first kiss to my pussy over the lace panties. I arch up, my breaths uneven and my breasts on display. He reaches one hand up to tweak my nipple, and I let out a long, guttural moan that I don't even recognize as my own.