A New Season, 12 and Counting

Chris: Welcome back to a new season of Total Drama. This season twelve campers will battle it out in a deadly Brains Vs Brawn. Now after each challenge the losing team will get to fire one of their teammates out of this amazing slingshot. Last person standing will walk away with a awesome 5,000,000 dollars! Here is a new season right here, right now on Total Drama Brains Vs Brawn. *Theme plays* Chris: Now lets meet our contestants * Huge plane fly's in and contestant start to walk out.*  Chris: First bubble boy Cameron

Cameron: Chris, I never agreed to coming to this season. 

Chris: Oh well, your here until you get eliminated

Cameron: Oh boy

Chris: Next, evil genius Max. 

Max: This season will give me another chance at taking over the world. Mwahahahaha! 

Chris: Next, Military man Brick.

Brick: Hey Chris, what island are we on?

Chris: Last time I checked we are on Pakitew island.

Brick: Wasn't that the island that that Scarlett girl tried to blow?

Chris: Speak of the devil cause, here comes Scarlett!

Scarlett: Your a dead man Mclean!

Chris: Any wrong moves Scarlett and your out of here, and we changed the location of the control room so don't bother trying to take over the island again. 

Scarlett: Whatever

Chris: Next psychopath Eva

Eva: This time in going to win, and no one is going to stop me, and If I get voted of first I will crush this embarrassment of an island. 

Chris: I don't think you actually could. But you can try. Next Tyler!

Tyler: Awesome! The athlete is in the house!

Chris: Next Heather, Hello Heather

Heather: Shut up Mclean! You are dead after what you did to me in All Stars. 

Chris: It was Alejandro who took the staff, not me.

Heather: Whatever, your still dead though

Chris: Next, Jo. 

Jo: You flushed me all the way to Egypt! 

Chris: Maybe you can fly there this time cause we have a brand new slingshot. Alright Next, C.I.T Courtney!

Courtney: Ughhhh!

Chris: Looks like shes happy. Anyway hear is Duncan!

Duncan: * Looks at Courtney* Looks like princess is hear too.

Chris: Finally, Lightning!

Lightning: Lightning is in the house, Sha-Lightning! 

Chris: Meet me at the campfire in ten minuets.

Izzy: Wait! You didn't introduce me!

Chris: Oh hears Izzy everyone, Okay campfire in ten minuets.

*Later at the campfire* 

Chris: Okay everyone, you all know the drill, The losing team puts one of their teammates in the slingshot and go bye-bye. Now, Lets put you into your teams. If I call your name stand over there. Jo, Tyler, Lightning, Duncan, Brick and Eva you are the Brawns. The rest of you, Cameron, Courtney, Scarlett, Max, Heather and Izzy, you are the Brains. 

Heather's confessional: Finally, someone, even Chris relizes my intelligence *End* 

Heather: Excuse me Chris. But how is Izzy smart? 

Chris: You just have to hit her on the head really hard, Now the winning team will get to stay the night at the super relaxing spa hotel. And the losing team gets to stay in this dark creepy cave. Now everyone get a good nights sleep cause tomorrow is this seasons first challenge. Who will get to fly out to the slingshot. Will Heather actually hit Izzy on the head. Find out next time on Total Drama Brains Vs Brawn!