THE FINALE

Chris: Welcome, to this seasons finale. Where two of our campers will battle it out for the 5,000,000 dollars. Will it be the unenthusiastic Noah. Or the totally mean Jo? This may be the most interesting finale yet. Right here on Total Drama Brains VS Brawn! *Theme plays*

 Right here on Total Drama Brains VS Brawn! *Theme plays*

Chris: I'm here on Pakitew island to proudly pronounce this seasons finalists!

*All past contestants cheer*

Zoey: Won't this be exiting Mike. I wonder what the challenge will be?

Mike: Yeah. Who do you wan't to win?

Sugar: I should be up there on that podium! 

Samey: Wow! I'm actually here watching a finale this time. 

Amy: Shut up dork. Your only here cause the boat could fit enough space. 

Anna Maria: There is no way that that scrawny little Noah is going to win. My moneys on Jo. 

Gwen's confessional: I can't say i'm happy for the two. Cause they were both pretty annoying. *End*

Alejandro's confessional: I think that the two are both worthy winners. But Noah has almost no chance of winning this. *End*

Blainley's confessional: I don't even know why i'm here. I've only competed in one season for a short time and now I have to attend all the there stupid finales. *End*

Chris: I would like to welcome...Noah!

*Crowd cheers*

Noah: Hello everyone.

Chris: Please welcome Jo!

*Crowd cheers*

Jo: Chris, you should just hand the money over right now cause, there is no way that Noah can beat me. 

Chris: Now for this challenge, you each get to spin the wheel of helpers. You have five seconds to spin the wheel. The player that you land on becomes you helper for this challenge. Oh and if you don't like the person you got. You can always spin one more time for extra humiliation. Jo, your up first.