Dress Shopping

*Paige's POV* 

That night after Justin's family went to bed, Justin told me they would be staying for a month or so. I was glad. They were fun to hang around and they made me feel like their own family. I felt right at home. Justin's mom made it apparently obvious that she was glad I was joining the family. During dinner she said it was and I quote "too much testosterone for her ovaries too handle before they bust". Justin and I got into bed after a kiss and I fell into an easy sleep in my fiancee's arms.  

The next day, I was informed that I would be going dress shopping with her and a couple of the girls from the cheerleading sqad for the Texans, courteous of my oh so lovely soon-to-be-husband. I changed into a pair of jeans and a nice blouse. I was slipping on a pair of heels when Justin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I knew it was him because his hand immediately brought my ring into the light. 

"Mmm," I said as he kissed my neck. 

"My mom says you're going to be gone all day," he complained. I giggled. "I don't want you to." I sighed and turned around. I caressed his face with both hands. 

"You're the one who proposed and the one who called your family down here, so don't pout like a child," I chastised. He smiled. 

"And like a child, I can't stay away from sweets," he murmured before capturing my lips with his. I giggled into the kiss before I pulled away. 

"I can't," I said. "Your mom's coming right now." 

He hummed. "We have half an hour. She said she was going to get her nails done before she came." 

"Yay!" I said childishly before kissing him again. Justin slowly started to walk forward until my back against the wall. I arched my back into him, wanting him closer. It felt like it'd been a while since we've done the deed but I know it was only a couple days. Well, at least a healthy sex life won't be one of the things he'd complain about. 

His hand came up to caress my breast and I moaned softly. He chuckled before he tugged at my shirt, wanting it off. I complied and quickly lifted it up and threw it away. He yanked down the straps of my bra, exposing my breasts before he took a hardened nipple in his mouth. I moaned, my fingers intertwining in his hair, pulling him closer to me. He trailed kisses down to my jeans and unbuttoned them easily. He yanked them down along with my undies. He licked his lips before he came up to caress my sex. I moaned, my thighs involuntarily squeezing together. He chuckled and looked up at me, clucking his tongue. 

"Open up, Paige," he demanded huskily. I nodded and shakily opened my legs. He leaned in and was about to devour me when the doorbell rang. 

"Fuck," he growled standing up. 

"I thought you said we had half an hour," I muttered, reaching down and pulling up my pants. He chuckled while I retrieved my shirt. 

"I thought we did," he said. I pouted while I slipped my arms through it. 

"Believe me I'm just as disappointed as you are," he said before going to answer it. I pulled my shirt over my head and smoothed my hair down. When I came out, Justin was talking to his brother and his mom. I greeted them with a smile and a hug. 

Connie took me by the arm and started pulling me to the door, calling back, "We'll be gone. Be back later!" I spared Justin a look. 

"Love you!" I yelled as I was dragged out of my apartment. I heard him chuckle as I got further away. 

Lexa, Amanda and Annie met us at the dress shop. I greeted them with open arms. It was good to see them. I'd forgotten that I had other friends since what HE did. They greeted me with squeals and tight hugs.