Engagement Party

After J.J. and I were up and ready the next morning, his mom came over and made us breakfast. While she cooked, she said the others were down at the hotel, setting it up for the engagement party and that it started around twelve. She also added that we were to look presentable, and she inserted a glare at her son while she spoke. I giggled at Justin's expression. It went from contentment to pure horror. I nudged him with my elbow playfully. 

"Hey, shush!" I muttered. "It's free gifts, food and all you have to do there is stand there and look pretty. And I don't even think you have to stand, you lazy bum." He chuckled at the last part and kissed the side of my head lovingly. 

"That's a tough job standing next to you," he said. I giggled and blushed, looking away. I looked up and caught his mom staring at us. I blushed even harder as she gave me a small, knowing smile, which told me she heard everything and knew probably more. 

"Wow, you guys are perfect for each other," she muttered going back to breakfast. Justin turned to me with his megawatt smile on. I knew his mom's approval meant a lot to him, though we both knew she already loved me like a child. I was glad. She'd be the mom I never had and I couldn't wait to legally be apart of her family. 

A Couple Hours Later 

"The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Watt have finally arrived!" the MC said, cheerfully. "How about around of applause for this beautiful couple?" 

*insert clapping here* 

Justin and I smiled as his mom ushered us to our table to the left of the doors. Our table was in front of everyone's and everyone seemed genuinely happy that we were getting married. For all I know they could be faking it. But I didn't dwell on that and smiled and waved as Justin and I made our way to the table. Once we were seated, lunch was served and we dug in, chatting with the family and friends we had with us. The Texans cheer-leading squad had been invited along with most of the football team. Seeing them in small, petite chairs was hilarious. They looked like giants, well they always did, but even more so right now. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of my fiancee and the Team. 

Speaking of my fiancee, I thought as I looked at him dreamily. He was discussing something with his father and I realized just how much I loved him. 

People always say that their partner makes them a better person and well as cliche as it sounds, he did make me a better person. He's helped me through so much. And only asking me to marry him in return is perfect. I loved him with my entire heart and I'd do anything for him. I know he'd do anything for me too. He was my man. I was his woman. Nothing could change that. Nothing Robert *shiver* did to me could change the fact that the love of my life and I were getting married. Nothing he did could affect me now; now that I have him and that I'm in a stable place in my life. I was so lucky to have met him and I was extremely lucky that he loved me and cared for me enough to stay with me, despite everything I did to him. I was just lucky. Plain and simple. And I was grateful. SO so so grateful for this man sitting next me. 

My attention was soon drawn away with Connie at the microphone. She cleared her throat and I jumped, focusing my attention on my future mother in law. 

"I know that a lot of things have happened to my son and my beautiful soon to be daugher in law for them to have gotten here, but I am thankful it did. Not only does my son marry an amazing, strong, gorgeous woman (you better watch out son) but I get the best daughter in law in the world. From seeing how they interact with each other, it's so obvious they should be together. They're in sync. From their blinking, breaths, and probably their heart beats, its so painfully and beautifully wonderful how matched they are. In a couple days, when this lovely girl becomes part of my family, no one except my son, will be happier that the knot has been tied! To a strong and happy marriage! I love you Paige and JJ," Connie said, holding a champagne class in her hand.

She held it up and we joined her, with tears in my eyes. I took a sip before getting up to give Connie a hug. That was just so beautiful. 

It was now time for presents. A couple of the tables had been moved out of the way to form a semi circle around me and Justin. The presents were claimed one by one and handed to us from the gift giver. When it began, I thought it never end. Most of the things we got were gift cards to places like Walmart, Target, Home goods. Sensible places. Places we'd get things for our home, should we buy one. It was nice and thoughtful. We also recieved a dining room dining wear and silverware, beautiful plain white plates, trimmed with gold. My favorite gift was the one from Connie. 

Connie came up with the biggest smile on her face. She handed it to me and I gave her a confused look. 

"You've already given me a present," I said, trying to hand it back. She frowned and looked at me. 

"Paige, I love you but if you do not take it, I'll give it to Justin and he shouldn't be opening this one. So take it," she said sternly. I sighed and did so, but I gave her a hug before I did. Once she sat down, I undid the wrapping to reveal a box. I heard some whispers but I ignored them while I took the top off of the box. The wrapping paper prevented me from seeing what was underneath. Apun lifting it, I gasped, my face going red. 

It was RED LINGERIE! LIKE THE KIND YOU ORDER FOR VALENTINE'S DAY AND IT STAYS IN THE BED ROOM. 

Justin peeked over my shoulder and chuckled while I was still beet red from embarrassment. 

"Connie!" I gasped. She smiled innocently. 

"What?" she asked. I just shook my head and began to close the box when she stopped me. "Paige, lift what I gave you. There's one more thing." 

With some dread settling in my stomach, I lifted the lingerie set. Only to find a dildo. I gasped and nearly flung the box to the ground. OMG. CONNIE DID NOT..... SHE DID. OMFG. Justin saw what it was and frowned before he glared at his mom. 

"What is that?" he asked. She just smiled. 

"You never know when she might have to finish the job," she said, winking at me. Oh god, please don't. Justin grabbed the thing from my lap and stormed to the trash can where he promptly threw it in. 

"Don't insinuate that I will not be able to satisfy my wife, mom. I know I can and she knows it too," he snapped, sitting down. 

By now mostly everyone had gotten what I had been given and were clearly enjoying the situation. Justin sat down and crossed his arms pouting. I leaned over to kiss his cheek. I pulled back when he muttered, "not able to satisfy my wife. please. I'll show you who can't satisfy his wife." I just shook my head and we moved onto the next present. 

Later that Night 

"Oh, fuck, Justin!" I screamed as I climaxed AGAIN (THE THIRD FREAKING TIME). We've been at it for nearly three hours since we've come home. Justin dragged me straight to the bedroom, still grumbling about the didlo his mom gave me. When we came in, he pushed me against the bed and had his way with me. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm tired. Justin chuckled and pulled out of me. 

"That's right baby," he murmured kissing my shoulder. "You only scream my name." I sighed and kissed him. 

"Mhmm," I mumbled sleepily. Freaking Connie, I thought before I fell asleep, cuddled to Justin's chest as his breathing settled down after round three. Please no round four.... I don't think i could take it...