Chapter 5

"Why the innocent one always knocked up in the end? And here I thought that that girl didn't even like the guy," Gianna mustered as she pretends to drink her soda. Hadley and Gianna watched as one of her cheer mates announced that she's leaving the team for she's going to focus on herself, the baby and her study now that she's pregnant.

"How are we suppose to find a replacement in such short notice? I wish to win the championship at least once before we're graduate," Gianna added.

She sighs before her eyes darted towards Audrey and Violet who's walking across the quad.

"Hold on, if I recalled correctly, Audrey used to be in a cheer squad back in Junior High right? Isn't she the captain? She should have skills right?" Hadley suddenly remembered something when she heard Gianna pointed out about Audrey's past.

"Wait, you're right. I remembered now. She used to cheer like there's no tomorrow. I guess it all stops when she's friends with Violet," Gianna smirk. She had thought of an awesome idea that involving Audrey and her future as a cheerleader.

"Why not ask Audrey to replace that hag who destroy our future competition? If she refuses, we could just ask Violet's help," Hadley shrugged.

"I'm down if you down but you have to do all the talking. Come on, let's ask her now before they went somewhere," Hadley grabbed Gianna's wrist and led her to where Audrey and Violet's are.

Audrey looks at them before turning to Violet who shrugging her shoulder.

"What's up with you two?" Audrey asked, weirded out by their sudden appearances. Audrey never asked Hadley to do anything right now.

"Audrey, are you free?" Hadley asked, begging even.

"No, I am never free. Now if you excuse me, we have somewhere to go," Violet pulled Audrey's hand back since She noticed Gianna seems desperate for her help.

"Audrey, please, listen to what they have to say," Audrey groaned before facing both of the cheerleaders with an annoyed expression.

"We want you to join the cheerleading team. One of our teammates decided to quit because she's knocked up and she wishes to focus on her child, boyfriend, and studies. Since you have nothing to do, why not help us win the championship. We're seniors after all," Hadley explained their intention.

Audrey kept a nonchalant expression before turning to Violet.

"Did you hear something? It must be my imagination. Let's go, Violet," once again Violet pulled her back but this time Audrey retaliate.

"Violet! Let's go!"

"Audrey!" Audrey flinched and so does Gianna. Hadley silently begging Gianna to stop squirming.

"They're asking for help, so help them. I'm fine, you don't have to be with me always at school. You can enjoy the things that make you happy and thy is being a cheerleader. I know you quit because you want to keep me company," Audrey sigh heavily.

"Violet, I'm pregnant, I can't cheer," that mews made both Gianna and Hadley at the state of shock but not Violet.

"Audrey, admiring celebrity who's half-naked will not make you pregnant. Even if you 'have sex' with your dildo while imagining they cum inside you," Audrey puffed up her heel because Violet opened her big mouth. Gianna and Hadley looking at each other before realizing what Violet meant.

"Ugh! I hate cheerleading. Why would I go back to the things that make me forget who I am!" Audrey half-yelled but Violet suddenly hugged her body.

"Audrey, you know it's not true. I'm sorry for what I've done. It's my fault, not yours. I want you to have fun once again," Violet smiled as she pulling away from the hug. Audrey kept a nonchalant expression before facing Gianna and Hadley.