Chapter 11

"College girls are hot! I'm so glad your sister decided to grace us with her sorority sisters and herself!" Violet looks down from her room balcony and noticed her sister and Bianca both laughing, talking to each other as if they know each other for a long time.

"Why did your sister decided to come here of all places? I thought she went to Iceland," Audrey asked, wondering.

"She's here to be with Bianca. I think my sister likes her," Audrey sigh, wrapping her arms around Violet's shoulder.

"Do you like her?" Violet shrugged her shoulder but she knows the fact that she has the same feelings whenever she saw her sister talking to Bianca like Gianna did with Richard. It's jealousy.

"I want my sister to be happy since she's going to spend whole of her life being the head of the mob after my parents retire. If Bianca is the reason for her happiness, I should be happy too," Audrey pulled her friend towards her.

"What about your happiness? Don't you want to pursue those who mean something to you? You should fight for your love, Vi. If you don't want to hurt Gianna, pursue Bianca. If you don't want your sister to get hurt, pursue Gianna. That's all you need to do," Violet shakes her head no.

"I'm happy that my sister found someone she wants to spend her life with and I'm happy that Gianna and Richard love each other. You should be with Hadley, Audrey. I think she's waiting for you," Violet pointed at a figure whose waving at them both.

Audrey excuse herself and leave Violet alone to her own thoughts.

"Miss Violet, your guest has arrived," Violet nod when the maid informed her about Richard's arrival. She doesn't know why she did what she did but Gianna deserves to be with her loved one on this trip. She smile when Gianna surprised to see Richard running towards her.

They hug, kiss and one thing lead to another. Violet took a deep breath before facing the maid.

"Get my yacht ready. I'm going home to Vista. You don't have to tell everyone about it. My sister can take care of them," the maid nod.

"Miss, are you okay?" Violet gave her an assuring smile.

"I'm fine. Don't you see? I just being Cupid!" Violet chuckled but it doesn't reach her eyes.

"I'll get everything ready by midnight tonight," Violet smiled, glad that the maid understands her. She looks down at the garden again to see everyone gather on the picnic blanket with Victoria talking with Beck animatedly.

Gwen and William kissing each other while Audrey and Hadley feeding each other with sweets. Gianna and Richard seem like in deep conversation, and Bianca listened to what Victoria and Beck's talking about.

"VIOLET! JOIN US!" Victoria waved for her sister when she noticed Violet's looking down on them.

Violet smiled and waved her hands, telling them she has something to do. Victoria was not convinced but knowing Violet, it's best not to pressure the teen.

"Bianca, can we meet again tonight? I have something to say," Victoria asked before Bianca nod.

***

"The beach at night is amazing!" Bianca dropped her slippers on the sand and just went to play at the water. Victoria watched her with a smile on her face.

"Hey Bianca, do you like my sister?" Bianca froze before looking up to Victoria. To be honest, there's a moment where she had a vision of being with Violet but not until Victoria came along, changed it all.

"To be honest, there's a time where I actually feel happy to be with her. But I know she has feelings with Gianna still and it pains me. Until you suddenly texted me a few days ago, giving me lots of funny jokes and selfies of you being funny with your friends, it made me laugh rather than jealousy. I know it sounds crazy but I feel, well, I feel like I've known you for years now," Victoria smiled.