Chapter 15

"Looks like they made it to the finals!" Richard was cheering for his school's squad while Violet stood and clapped her hands for the Vista Academy cheer squad.

"Bringing Audrey in the squad really helps a lot," Richard and Violet go back sitting in the bleachers as they wait for their friends.

"Violet, I'm sorry for everything. Since this is probably the only time we'll get to be together and have this talk. I know you had feelings for Gianna. I hope, this will not make my relationship with my fiancée be affected by it. I love her, I really do. She's the only reason I'm alive today," Violet sigh heavily.

"Look Richard. She was my crush. I confessed and she rejected me. I'm sorry for nearly hit you when you took William's side when that bastard pushed both Gianna and Gwen onto the ground. I was mad and I hate to see the person I care for gets hurt for something stupid," Violet explained.

"Besides, Gianna's your fiancée. I'm not the type of person who snatches someone's partner. Besides, I have my eyes on someone else right now. Gianna is old news and I only see her as a friend rather than a crush," Richard smiled.

"Is it Gwen?" Violet shrugged.

"If it's Gwen, you're one lucky girl. She took cares of William from his clothes to his food. I know because Williams talks about her all the time. If William didn't do something as stupid as cheated on her with other girls, he's lucky to have Gwen as a wife. If you decided to take her as your own, you're one lucky girl, Violet," Richard patted Violet's shoulder before he waved for Gianna and the others.

Violet look up to see Gwen excitedly waving at her.

"Did you see that?! I nailed the jump! I'm so happy I could die," Gwen sat beside Violet before wrapping her arms around Violet's. Violet was too used to this gesture by now she hasn't even fazed anymore.

"Tomorrow is the finals, right? What should we do now? It's too early for celebration.." Richard wrapped her arms around Gianna's shoulder.

"How about a nice dinner at one of the more expensive restaurants in town? Violet will be the one paying of course," Audrey smirk while hugging Hadley from behind.

Before Violet could say anything, a soft but sinister female voice suddenly laughed behind them. Violet freeze when she heard a voice she doesn't want to even remember. Audrey immediately went to Violet's side and glared at the woman walking down the stairs.

"Oh my God! Is that you Audrey? I never thought you would be getting yourself in a squad after what that fat bitch did," the woman's eyes landed on Violet who's holding on Gwen's arm for dear life. Gwen noticed how cold sweat forming on her palm.

"Is that you Violet? And I'm impressed, you actually manage to find a woman who will love you even after they know about your past! I'm Agnes, from Aiden High. I used to be Violet's girlfriend," the other smile.

"What do you want Agnes?!" Audrey asked, annoyed by her voice already.

"Geez! What? I can't greet my old pals?" Agnes smile.

"Not after what you've down to us! You got some nerve meeting us after that! Get your ass out off my face before I'll do something that will make me regret it for life!" Audrey was being hostile but Agnes wasn't fazed at all. She laughed at how protective Audrey being.

"Violet... I just want the luxury back. Come once let date again, okay? Gianna seems happy with her boyfriend. I told you she won't be yours but did you listen to me," everyone was surprised with what Agnes just said.

"What? It's not a crime to be with someone for their money. I'm sure that person next to her choose her for money. I mean, she's not even hot!" Gwen let go of Violet's arm, stood up and face Agnes with anger.