Chapter 22 (END)

*2 years later*

"And you are?" A dignified middle age man asked Auriana.

"Oh, I'm Beck's mother. I'm here to talk about our kid's current situation. He's dating your daughter, Lara," the man scoffed before opening his door for both Auriana and Beck.

Lara was forbidden from showing her face after her parents know about Auriana and Beck's visit. After they were told that their daughter was pregnant, they demanded to know who was responsible and that came to this.

"From the way you dressed, I'm sure you never taught your son any morale huh? For him to impregnated my daughter like so, how despicable can you be?" His gaze turns to Beck.

"Excuse you, this is Versace. Worth more than your entire wardrobe," Auriana banter before Beck grabbed her hand. Auriana sigh before smiling at Lara's parents.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude," Auriana said with gritted teeth. She never said anything nice her whole life, this is hard for her. Lara's father hummed.

"Even dogs know how to be grateful sometimes," that actually ticked off parts of Auriana's anger.

"Honey, this man is testing my patience. I don't have much, to begin with," Beck smiled at her mother.

"Please, Lara needs me. She's carrying your grandchild," Auriana sigh heavily before facing Lara's parents. Auriana was not happy when Lara's mother looks at her from top to bottom.

"What are you wearing? It looks like something prostitute wear," she grimaces before facing Beck. Auriana's mouth formed a perfect 'O' when she heard what Lara's mother just said about her outfit.

"Look, we're here to talk about the kids, not about my choice of outfit. Can we just, discuss what we should do for them?" Auriana reason even though all she wishes to do is to kill them.

"We both agreed to ask Lara to get rid of the unborn child before it's too big. We don't want the child out of wedlock into our family," that was just the tip of an iceberg. Auriana faces both parents before slapping them both across the face.

"I'm sorry Beck. I just can't stand them both any longer," both of Lara parents were shocked.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?! How dare you attack us in our own home! Call the police!" Lara's mother shouted.

"Ugh! SHUT UP WILL YAH! God! Even my fucking lion doesn't roar like you bitches," Auriana faces Beck.

"Get Lara, ask her to pack her things. She's moving out from this fucking home. If I can shut Gwen's parents, I can shut Lara's parents as well. Go, get your dear wife," Beck smiled before he went to get Lara.

"Who the hell are you? You can't take our daughter away, she's underage!" Auriana faces Lara's father before smiling at him.

"Oh try to tell the police, I dare you both to do so. Instead of arresting me, they will arrest you instead. Honey, you don't know who runs this town," Auriana smirk before kissing Lara's parents cheek.

"My name is Auriana Martin. Please carve that into your skull. If you wish to see your daughter again, please, change your attitude into a decent human being. Don't let the wife of a mafia to teach you how to be civil. I'm a fucking monster, to begin with!" 

Auriana started to laugh until Beck and Lara showed themselves.

"Let's go home, okay?" Lara faces her parents before following Beck footsteps. She loves her parents but for now, she needs to think about her child than her own feelings.

***

"Another fail?" Audrey asked her best friend when she noticed how she sit at the very corner of her studio.