Chapter 10

"Miss Violet, don't you want to join them? I thought you promise you'll have fun," Bianca emerged from the pool before she lightly splashes Violet with the water.

"I am having fun," Violet said without looking up from the book she was reading. Bianca pulled herself up to the edge of the pool and went to Violet's side. She bends down, making her cleavage visible for Violet to see.

"Reading a book is fun and all but you're at the pool. You should have fun dipping into the pool instead of sitting by the pool," Bianca kneel, resting her chin on Violet's hand.

"I'm only doing this since your friend over there is glaring at us. I'm sorry for being pushy," Violet smiled while reading her book.

"I know. That's why I'm keeping myself busy here. Be careful with her. She possessed the eyes that could see through any lie. It's hard enough for me to convince her last night," Violet turn her attention to Bianca before touching her cheek.

"Just go and have fun. I'll be fine here," Bianca pout before she went to the pool again. Violet blushed in a deep shade of red when she saw Bianca's rear.

"Seems like she really wants you to join us. Trust me Violet, when she plead like that, she wants you with her," Violet smiled at Gianna went she took an empty lounge chair next to hers.

"I know but, I don't feel like going into the pool today. I have a good book right here," Violet showed her book to Gianna before she continues to read it.

"Violet, Bianca seems like a good person. She cares for her brother more than anything. I admire her. You know we shared the same room since Beck and William decided to share a room together," Violet didn't know about that.

"She told us how hard it is for her to get by with her mother doesn't care about them. She's been working since her father died 2 Year's ago. She barely graduated from high school as well," Violet look up to Bianca who's playing with Beck in the pool.

She doesn't know about that woman's background let alone her home life.

"I'm glad she found you. I'm sure you can ease her life a bit, right?" Violet nod. Bianca waved at her with that huge smile on her face.

"It's a miracle to see her manage to muster that smile at all. If I have to live the life she had been through, I don't think I can rest let alone smile," Violet let her book down and think for a moment. Did her mother know about Bianca's home life?

Is that why she hired the woman and her brother for this trip?

"Hey Vi, come, let's join your girlfriend in the pool. You need to let loose," Audrey and Hadley both splash Violet who's in deep thought. Violet look up to her friends before she stood up, and went inside the villa.

"Where is she going?" Audrey asked Gianna who shrugged her shoulder.

***

After dinner, Bianca decided to see if Violet needs anything since she's skipping dinner. She knocks on Violet door before opening it.

"Yes?" Violet asked when she looks up from her phone.

"I thought you might want someone for dinner since you skipped it," Violet smile.

"Bianca, you don't have worry about me. We're pretending after all," Violet place her phone down before inviting Bianca to sit on the chair.

"You want to avoid meeting Gianna, am I right?" Violet nod.

"Why? I thought you want her to be happy for us," Violet shrugged.

"I wish her nothing but happiness with her boyfriend. But deep down, I am jealous that he gets to be with her every day when we're back to Vista," Bianca sigh.