⭒intro

JANUARY 6th, 2018

___*THIRD PERSON*

___
*THIRD PERSON*

LAYLANI HILLS packed
her bags for LA. she was moving
so she had to pack lots.

"laylani are you done?" her step mom asked. "almost" she responded.
"when you land, Toddy and some of
his friends will be
waiting for you, okay?" laylani nodded her head in response and
zipped her final bag.

she put her bags in the trunk of her
fathers car and said goodbye to her
mom.

"bye! have fun!" her step mom yelled as she waved and got in her dads car.
"you ready?"her father asked. "I think so" she responded. they sat in
comfortable silence for the rest of the car ride, listening to the soft music in the background.

when they arrived he dad
took her bags and set them on the curb. they said they're goodbyes with a long embrace and waved as she walked through the doors.

as soon as she got through security, she called Zane to make sure he knew where to go when she landed.

"so what gate again"he asked as she let out a frustrated sigh. "gate 237" she said, obviously annoyed because she had told her brother 5 times already. "Ok let me take a screenshot" he said as they both smiled for it. "ok so hate 256?" he questioned. "I'll text you it bye" she said as she hung up.

"flight 237 is now boarding!" The lady yelled just a bit too loud into the speaker as laylani rubbed her ear. she grabbed her bags and boarded. she ended up having an empty row so she had lots of leg room.

"welcome to flight 237 we will be taking off in about 5 minutes. it will be about a 6 hour flight so-" laylani began to daydream and imagine what it will be like in la.

___

567,829 likeszane: lil bitch comin to la{👤-lanihills}__COMMENTS DISABLED

567,829 likes
zane: lil bitch comin to la
{👤-lanihills}
__
COMMENTS DISABLED