⭒leave

i went into the kitchen to see if there was anything left in the fridge

i went into the kitchen to see if there was anything left in the fridge. I opened the door and there was nothing but Coronas, Red Bull, and Coke.

"I'm ordering postmates, anyone want anything?" I asked the house.

the only person who said yes was David and he just gets a burrito from chipotle so that was easy.

after about half an hour, my postmates got here and I ate it.

"zane and I are going out for a bit, bye" I said as zane closed the door. he turned his camera on and began talking.

"so right now, lani and I are going to have a gossip session in the car for fun" he said as I turned my car on.

I began driving around la and answering questions zane was asking.

"so jeff, do you think he's hot?" he asked. "yes, I have eyes." he laughed at my answer and asked me more.

"how are you and harry? you guys don't seem to talk much."

my heart sank at the thought of Harry. he was the only ex I had that left me on good terms. "oh yeah, we're good. we text each other every once in awhile but yeah."

he nodded as I pulled into the driveway. we were gone for about an hour so we probably didn't miss much.

I grabbed my key and unlocked the house.

"you told me he didn't mean anything to you!" jeff shouted at cierra.

"hey guys, calm down," david pleaded as he reached his arms out as a sign to calm down.

"well at least he isn't a criminal!" she shouted at him. his face dropped and he looked to the floor. even a stranger could see the hurt in his eyes.

"we're over," jeff mumbled loud enough for her to hear him.

"wait, what i-" she said.

"leave," i said,looking her in the eyes, "and feel free not to come back."

"you can't do that!" she pleaded.

"oh yes she can," David said proudly as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"fine." she walked out the front door, slamming it on the way out.

"im gonna need a second," jeff said as he walked down the hall into the bathroom.

"holy shit, that was a lot," Carly said as she exhaled, all of us nodding in agreement.

"I like jeff, I think he would fit in good," Erin said, again, we all nodded.

after a few minutes I was starting to get worried about jeff. I walked down the hallway and knocked on it.

the door was open so it opened on its own. on the edge of the tub sat a angry jeff. 

i walked over to the tub and sat next to him. "it will be okay," I said to him, causing his mouth to raise at the sides. he had dimples on his cheeks that any girl would crumble at the sight of them.

and there we sat for the next 20 minutes, talking about all of the things that made us happy, trying to lighten the mood. and it did. we had a few laughs every now and then.