⭒the party

as I arrived home, i couldn't stop thinking about what zane had told me about jeff and todd. does they really like me? no. there's just no way that's possible.

i shook the thought out of my mind and opened my apartment. I hung up my bag and went into my room to start getting ready.

i did my hair and makeup then got into my outfit. I put on a black bandeau with a black pencil skirt. I put on my black heels, too.

as soon as I was ready, I went into my kitchen and drank a few glasses of water to prepare for tonight.

i grabbed my keys and went down to the parking garage. I got into my car and played my playlist that gets me in a good mood.

i got to David's house and parked down the street. I walked down the sidewalk, hearing music in the distance growing louder and louder. my heels clicked on the ground as I walked.

i got into the house and saw many people dancing. I walked around to try and find someone I knew. I spotted todd in the corner and made my way over to him.

"laylani! glad you made it," he said, pulling me in for a hug.

"I didn't think there would be this many people here," I said ,"they said it was a small gathering."

"nothing is ever small when it comes to this group." I laughed and looked around more. "I see stas and kels, I'll catch up with you in a bit," I said, walking towards stassie and kelsey.

"hey bitch. you look hot as hell," stas said to me. "so do you."

"looks like a few people got there eyes on you," Kelsey said, "I heard david has a surprise for you later, can't wait to figure that out."

that's weird. I didn't hear anything about a surprise.

i looked at my phone for the time. '10:22' it read.

I grabbed a few drinks and got to dancing.

__________
12:47

I found myself still dancing with jeff and todd. we all laughed and jumped around. I was pretty drunk, but not that drunk.

"laylani hills!" I heard david shout. I walked towards him to see what he needed. "sit on the stool and put this blindfold on."

I sat on the stool and heard the front door open and gasps fill the room.

"okay take off your blindfold," David said as I pulled the fabric sheet off of my eyes.

oh. my. god.

as I sat there I stared at the three people I wanted to see the least. my mouth gasped open.

Zayn, Harry, and Noah.

"David what the fuck?" I heard jeff yell from the crowd.

I froze. I didn't know how to feel. I felt all the emotions of when they broke up with me.

pain from when zayn hit me before breaking my heart.

anger from when Noah called me a talentless slut who was riding his career.

and sadness from when Harry told me I wasn't enough for him.

I didn't realize it, but tears were going  down my face rapidly, messing up my makeup. I looked to jeff before grabbing my stuff and leaving David's house.

I wanted to get as far away as possible.

_____

A/N : sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school recently and haven't gotten around to making a new chapter but here ya gooo!