⭒meet

LAYLANI HILLS woke up in the comfort of her new la home

LAYLANI HILLS woke up in the comfort of her new la home. she was waken up earlier than normal by the one and only, David Dobrik.

"ugh David I'm not in the mood for this," she whined as he recorded her walking down the hallway.

she was wearing a large clickbait hoodie and black track shorts. her hair was tied into a messy half way bun.

when she reached the end of the hallway she was sprayed with silly string by a mime on stilts.

"welcome to hell," David cheered, causing her to laugh.

she walked back to her room to get ready for the day.

she put in some light jeans and a white crop top. she grabbed her red mini glasses and walked to her vanity to do her hair and makeup.

she did a natural look and threw her hair into a messy bun, and pulled a few baby hairs down on the side.

she put her mini glasses on the top of her head and grabbed her fanny pack that she was given by one of her friends.

she walked down the hallway and found most of the vlog squad sitting in the living room.

there were two people she didn't know or hadn't met yet.

"laylani, this is Cierra Ramirez," Zane pointed to the short latina girl.
she shook her hand and looked back at Zayn. "And this is Jeff Witteck," he said pointing to the other one.

the man, or Jeff, was one of the most handsome men she's ever seen. he was wearing a black hat, a red hoodie, and a pair of black joggers. a simple outfit, but man did he make it look good.

she shook his hand and smiled at him. "big fan of your music, you're very talented," he told her.

"thank you , it means a lot," she said, sending him a warm smile.

noticing the two, cierra grabbed his hand as a sign the two were together.

Laylani's smile shifted a bit at the sight. 'of course' he has a girlfriend' she thought.

the room began filling with voices as david began vlogging.

"guys this is jeff and cierra, they are joining our friend group," David said pointing at the two.

~~~

liked by jeff, zane, and 3,837,289 others-laylani i tell all my hoes, rake it up

-
laylani i tell all my hoes, rake it up.
-
zane oh my god bb
laylani ily bitch

user1 i wonder if she's over harry.
user2 or noah?
user3 or zayn?
user4 damn, she got the best

daviddobrik can i be a hoe?
laylani that's your decision lol

jeff do the hoops in your hair hurt?
laylani no haha

noahcentineo I think your ponytails too tight.
laylani i think your on the
wrong page, kid.

zayn I think the hoops are hurting your head.
jeff they're not. I checked.
laylani i think your head tattoo ink is sinking into your brain💁‍♀️
lmao @ jeff

stassiebaby GORGEOUS BABE CAN I BE YOUR HOE PLEASE
laylani i love you.

wolfiecindy goddamn bitch.
laylani 🤪🤪

____

sorry this is a dumb chapter. it's kinda a filler but im starting to introduce her ex's (Harry, zayn, and Noah).
let me know what you guys think, don't forget to vote!!
x.