⭒hoodies

over the next few weeks, LAYLANI HILLS had a few major changes to her life

after she had the breakdown at davids, he asked her to stay in his guest room so he could see laylani more and make sure she was okay.

she spent her time writing and recording songs. she almost had a whole album done.

she had focused on herself and started loving her and and her life again. instead of grieving the bad things, she celebrated the good ones.

she eventually decided that she should not be hung up on someone who isn't giving her the same feeling.

PRESENT DAY

laylani walked down the hallways of davids house. she found David, Carly, Erin, Jeff, and Jason sitting on the couch.

she laid down on the bean bag and grabbed a blanket and threw it over herself.

whenever jeff would hang out with a group with her, she would always do her best to ignore him, because in reality, one look in the eye could bring back all her feelings.

"what do you guys wanna do?" Erin asked the group. they all thought for a second until david shouted an idea. "drive through!" the group groaned and got up to walk to davids Tesla.

they all got into the Tesla and drove to the Starbucks. laylani and jeff were in the back, carly and Jason in the middle, David and Erin in the front.

jeff looked over at laylani. "hey," he said. "hi," laylani said, not looking at him.

"listen, I know your mad at me but I-" he started but laylani cut him off. "yeah I'm mad at you. you lead me on, dick move."

he looked down, trying to think of what to say. "I'm sorry,lani." laylani looked at him this time, he hadn't called her that in weeks. she missed it, but would never let it show.

"I know, jeff," she said, "what was stephanie to you?"

"a friend. she would try and make a move every few minutes but I wouldn't let her. she wasn't my type," he said.

"and what is your type?" laylani asked, curiously.

"you," he said under his breath. laylani looked out the window, avoiding the awkward silence.

"we're here!" david squealed.

_____

after they got back, they walked into davids living room and sat on whatever furniture was available. zane had came over when they got back.

"laylani can we go talk?" jeff said in a low voice so the others wouldn't hear. laylani got up and her and jeff walked towards his room.

the group didn't notice, they were filming a bit for davids vlog.

laylani closed the door behind her as jeff day on her bed. "so what do you want," she asked him, leaning against the door.

jeff stood up and walked towards laylani, slowly getting closer and closer, their faces barely an inch away
"this," he said leaning in and kissing her slowly. she pulled back for a second to think about what she was doing.

she crashed her lips onto his, he pushed her back against the door as they continued to kiss. jeff began kissing her jaw down to her neck.

laylani pulled back and pushed him onto her bed, straddling him and continuing their kiss. they began removing each other's clothes until they were just in their underwear.

"god lani, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," jeff said in between kisses.

jeff removed his remaining clothes and got on top of laylani. "are you sure?" he asked her as she nodded.

laylani gasped as she felt jeff go inside of her. she scratched his back as he went back and forth. she tried not to be loud since their friends were just down the hallway.

they both finished and laid beside each other. "holy shit," laylani breathed out, completely out of breath.

jeff turned on his side and looked at laylani. "that was amazing," he said.

"we should probably go so they don't get suspicious."laylani said as jeff nodded.

laylani turned on her side and kissed jeff again. he looked down her neck at the marks he made. "wear this," he said giving her his red hoodie. she threw it on and put the hood up.

"you look adorable," he said, kissing her forehead.

they put the rest of their clothes on and opened the door, walking down the hallway.

the group all looked at them. "we don't wanna know," Jason said as the two sat on the couch with each other. jeff wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

laylani smiled to herself.

____