⭒bitch slap

LAYLANI HILLS got the vlog squad together to make a plan to free Jeff from Cierra

"guys come on this is serious, we need to save Jeff," she yelled at the group, finally getting their attention.

"I say we just go over there, confront her, and take back our mans," zane said and everyone agreed.

the group piled into davids Tesla. laylani could feel her nerves building up. "you good, sis?" her step brother zane asked. she nodded her head and David began driving.

they arrived at cierra Ramirez's apartment building. "okay so the plan is I'll go in there, confront her and get jeff back. if I need backup,you'll be at the door," laylani told the group as they nodded.

"how will we know if you need help?" Toddy asked. "uh I'll throw something at it."

the group got out of the car and began walking into the building up to the front desk.

"excuse me, what is the number of cierra ramirez's apartment," heath asked the receptionist.

"sorry I can't give out that information," the young woman said.

"well you might need to because she's kinda holding our hot friend hostage and we need to save him," zane said, making the woman shift in her seat.

"her apartment is 206." 

they all got into the elevator and went up to the second floor. the elevator door opened and they all piled out.

"okay you guys stay here while I go in," laylani said as she turned, but felt a hand grab her. "be safe and smart," David said and let go of her hand. she nodded and began walking down the hallway.

she knocked on the door and waited for it to open. the door opened and it revealed cierra ramirez.

"welcome to my lovely home, please come in," she said sarcastically. laylani walked into the large apartment and closed the door behind her, making sure to unlock it.

"where's jeff?" laylani said in a stern voice. "ooh, scary."

cierra lead laylani into the living room to reveal jeff sitting on the couch.

"lani," he said under his breath, walking over to the girl to hug her, only to be stopped by cierras arm.

"funny,it's gonna take a bit more than that," she said. laylani rolled her eyes and sat on the couch next to jeff.

laylani looked at jeff. "are you okay?" she mouthed to jeff as he nodded.

"okay so, i knew that by taking jeff it would make you come here," cierra said. "I noticed you two had been getting close lately, which is not acceptable. jeff should not date anyone with more fame then me."

"talk about crazy insecure ex girlfriend," laylani said. "so you held jeff hostage just to get me to come here?"

"well that's not the only reason," cierra said," I noticed that your album releases the same day my new show airs. change the date or face the consequences."

"you're craz-" laylani began.

"and you're just some whore jeff is toying with. he doesn't even like you, he told me. besides, I'm way prettier than you and you're just, trash. I'm not a slut like you are which explains why h-" Cierra tried to to finish her sentence but was cut off by laylani slapping her across the face.

"that'll sting for a bit, don't make me do it again," she said before grabbing jeff and leaving.

"laylani i-" jeff said.

"save it, please."

___
a/n

make sure to share and vote! thanks for the support!