⭒ugh

for the next few weeks, jeff and cierra were on again off again

for the next few weeks, jeff and cierra were on again off again. it was constant arguing then the next moment a perfect couple.

I could tell david and most of the others didn't like cierra because whenever she was with jeff, he wasn't himself.

he would try too hard and it was really weird. he got super cocky. then when he isn't with her, he's super laid back and sweet. and cierra treated him like a child. she would boss him around and make him do stuff for her.

we decided that we should all have a talk with just jeff about the situation.

I put on plaid pants with a graphics tee, letting down my straightened hair.

I got into my car and drove to David's, where we were all meeting.

jeff and I hadn't talked since the day cierra and him had the big fight. I liked talking to him, it was easy.

i picked up stas and kels on the way there and we predicted how this would go down.

over the weeks, I had gotten my own apartment. it was close to everyone and it was really cute.

stas said that she thinks jeff will breakdown and open up, but kels disagrees and thinks he won't open up and won't care what we have to say.

I parked in the street and we all got out. I was very nervous. I didn't want anything bad to come out of this.

I walked in and found everyone sitting down.

"finally, took you bitches long enough," zane said as he laid down on the beanbag.

everyone else was on the couch or on the ground. I went and sat on the bean bag with zane. I let out a huff as I sat down.

"what's wrong bb?" zane asked me.
"im just nervous, I don't want anyone to get upset."

he put his arms around me in a comforting way. I heard the door swing open and in walked jeff with David.

"what the fuck?" jeff said surprised.

"Jeff we need to talk to you about something." david said as he sat down next to zane and I.

jeff sat down, obviously confused.

"I think we can all agree that you're relationship is very toxic," I said to him. his face relaxed. "guys I just broke up with her and blocked her on everything on the way here," he said.

we all sighed in relief. "thank god! I can't do this serious shit!" heath yelled as he grabbed his phone to go on it.

I sent jeff a happy smile, and he smiled back. jesus. its those damn dimples.

I caught myself staring and quickly looked to my phone.

"imessage from: noah" it read. what the fuck?
_______

noah: hey, can we talk?

we can text.

noah: fine. I wanted to
apologize. I don't like
how we ended things.

what made you
change your mind?

noah: I don't know really.
I just had this gut feeling
and knew I had to say
something.

okay, well I can't
say I forgive you yet.

noah: i know, i just
wanted to know I've done
everything I could.

okay, well i have to go.
ill text you later?

noah: okay, sounds great.
bye.

bye.

____

that was weird. he hasn't texted me at all these past 6 months, why does he do it now?

"who was that?" zane asked me. "oh, uh, my little brother. he forgot how to do laundry."

"mhm" zane said, giving me a look.

i got up and went to the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle and went outside for some air.

"hey," i heard someone say. I turned around to see who it was.

"oh, hey jeff."

"what're you doing out here?" he asked, his voice making the corners of my mouth go up.

"just getting some air, you?"

"I just wanted to thank you for being so nice to me, I'm normally not like that to anyone else."

"ya no problem!" why can I never think of a good response.

he walked back inside and I pulled out my phone to post a new picture.

__

liked by zane, jeff, and 7,729,937 others laylani out now

laylani out now. link in bio.
__

zane damn baby.
laylani hehe

ncentineo 🤭
laylani 🙀

jeff nice song.
laylani thanks jeffrey

user1 it's like nails on a chalkboard tbh.
user2 no one asked?

daviddobrik can i use it as my outro song please?
laylani only you davey

natalienoel i love it almost as much as I love you!
laylani I LOVE YOU MOREE