⭒songwriting

LAYLANI HILLS woke up the next morning and decided she needed to go on a hike

laylani arrived to the hiking spot, that was pretty popular in la, and let her golden retriever, bailey, out of her car. she put her on the leash and began the hike.

bailey was still a puppy so she had lots of energy to spare, and laylani thought this was a good place for her.

laylani looked around as she walked, to see if there was anyone she knew. so far, she hadn't seen anyone.

they made it to the top of the hill and saw a familiar face, Jeff. who was he with? laylani had never seen the girl before. she knew it wasn't his sister because she had met his sister before.

while she was trying to figure out who it was, jeff took his hand and put the girls hair behind her ear, making laylani's stomach drop.

laylani walked over to the girl and Jeff. "laylani, what're you doing here?" he said, panickly looking around.

"just taking bailey out for her walk, what about you," she said looking at the girl then turning her head back to jeff.

"do you do this hike on a daily?" the girl asked laylani. the girl had a super basic kind of voice.

"yeah," laylani said to the girl. her mouth dropped,"how do you do that omg! I can barely do it once!" she almost yelled back at laylani.

"alright we'll we're gonna head back down," laylani said," I don't think I got your name?"

"I'm Stephanie," the girl said, shaking laylanis hand. "you too," laylani said, shaking her hand.

laylani shot jeff an annoyed look before turning around and walking back down the hill.

she decided to call David to figure out who this Stephanie girl was.

"hello?" david shouted into the phone, making her jump.

"who is Stephanie?" laylani said.

"oh it's this super cool girl that I filmed with awhile ago, I think her and jeff hit it off. why?" laylani stopped walking and threw her head back in anger.

"no reason, can you meet me at the juice place? I don't want to go alone," she said.

"okay ill be there in 10, be safe," David said before hanging up.

laylani put her phone back in her pocket and began jogging down the hill. why didnt jeff tell her about Stephanie? was he leading her on?

laylani finally got back to her car and put bailey in the back. she got in the drivers seat and started the car.

as laylani was leaving she saw jeff and Stephanie leaving, and hoped that they weren't going to the juice place.

she dropped bailey off at her apartment before heading to the juice place. she pulled into a parking spot and began walking to the front.

she saw David wearing a hoodie and basketball shorts. "jesus, did you just wake up?" she asked him.

"kinda," David said as he opened the door for her. she walked through and got in line. she heard the door open and turned around to see jeff and Stephanie. "hey don't focus on them," David said, directing her eyes to the front of the store. laylani nodded and ordered her juice.

David and Laylani went and sat at a table outside and drank their juice. "so what's going on with you and jeff?" he asked her.

"basically, we went on a hike about two weeks ago and he told me he like me, kissed me, then brought me home and he hasn't said anything since."

"that's shitty," David responded as jeff and Stephanie sat down two tables across from them.

"I need to put all this energy into my songwriting. I haven't been focusing on it recently. I'm gonna write some stuff down in my notes," she said pulling out her phone.

laylani began typing whatever words came to her head. she wrote an entire song in about 15 minutes. "wow, that was he quickest song I've ever written," she said in shock. she handed her phone to David and he read the lyrics.

I don't ever ask you where you've been
And I don't feel the need to
Know who you're with
I can't even think straight but I can tell
You were just with her
And I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for
I don't ever tell you how I really feel

'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean
And nothing's ever easy
That's what they say
I know I'm not your only
But I'll still be a fool
'Cause I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for
I know I'm not, you're only
But at least I'm one
I heard a little love is better than none
Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for
Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

"damn laylani this is really good, let's go to the studio to record this," he said, getting up and throwing away the empty bottles. they left and went to record the song.

——-

liked by jeff, zane, daviddobrik, and 7,829,927 others laylani thas ma best fwend😝 anyways, just released a new song, give it a listen

laylani thas ma best fwend😝 anyways, just released a new song, give it a listen.
____

vlogsquadgossip I think we know who it's about hehe...

zane it's amazing, sissy

daviddobrik eheeehe🤪

eringilfoy yes queen go off

carlyincontro voice like an angel

natalinanoel i love it !!!

jeff great song

______

ec: letherosesgrow on tumblr !