Coffee Date

(A/N) might as well say how the date went :D

(Y/N) POV
I couldn't stop from feeling giddy from my gesture, but he was sweet so I couldn't help it. "So where is this Café exactly", Aren asked. I looked at him with a closed smile. "It's in town, it's a quiet little place". He just nodded, then remembered something. "Hey I'll meet you back here, let me just change into casual clothes". We agreed to meet back at the school.

I decided to put on a nice but casual (f/c) dress with flats and put my hair down. Then I walked back to the school, and blushed when I spotted Aren. He was leaning against a motorcycle wearing a sports jacket along with jeans and some sneakers. 'Hmm he looks pretty h- attractive'

(Literally only thing I can find, lol anyone want to draw you and him together, by all means go ahead😂)

"Hey", He finally noticed me looking at him with wide eyes and he chuckled. "Hehe I didn't know you could ride one of these". I said looking at the beautiful slick back motorcycle.

"Yah,but" He then got on and revved it, "not legally", then looked at me with a smirk "there's actually a lot you don't know about me". I just shrugged and got on. I put my arms around his surprisingly toned waist and I felt him tense at first but then relax.

It was actually really cool going on a motorcycle, when he started speeding up it would scare me but I just held onto him tighter. As he was more focused on the road, I took the time to observe him. He was pretty attractive close up since he had a nice jawline, plus it was a shock to feel that he was more toned than I thought, from far he looked skinny. I knew that he had caught me when he glanced and smirked making me blush and l just leaned my head on his shoulder.

When we got to the cafe there was a bit of people, but not to the point where it was packed. Aren hesitantly put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. Mera greeted us happily and showed us to a booth. "Hey guys, what can I get you two".

I looked at Aren to see him stare at the menu, "Umm I'll just get the milkshake", she nodded and wrote it down on her notepad then looked at me, "I'll have the (fav. Dessert) please". She smiled writing and walked away.

"So, do you like it so far at P.K?" I asked Aren to see him leaning his head on his palm staring at me. "Hmm oh, yah I guess there's just a lot of punk- people" raising a brow, I asked him, "So where did you used to go?" His eyes widened and he tensed up.

Aren's POV
'Crap, I can't let her know that I used be a delinquent or she'll think I'm trouble' "W-well, I used to go to an all boys school, then I transferred here for a new start". 'Phew...wait shot'

"What kind of new start", she asked. I looked away and said nothing. She sighed and grabbed my hand and gave me a warm smile that made me blush. "I'm not going to judge you Aren-kun, we're a couple now right?" I nodded and sighed, "Fine. Well I used to be in a bike gang and did a lot of bad things that I'm not proud of, but I wanted a change so I came here for a new start". Then I continued telling her more and when I finished she still kept that smile but looked at me in awe. "Wait so you were hard core....THATS AWESOME", she leaped up and grabbed my shoulders, "OOO did you ever kill anyone". I swore I saw stars in her wide (e/c) eyes.

I blushed at her closeness but chuckled and pat her head, "Good to know you didn't judge, and well let's just save that for another time." She pouted but got happy again when her dessert came. During our date, we talked about different interest, and I told her I could cook, she told me that one of these days I would have to cook for her and I happily replied. I mean it was guaranteed that as her future husband I would have to make her happy. It was a really good day, now that I had someone by my side.

Bonus
"Hey so how did you get such a beautiful motorcycle", you asked as it almost looked brand new.

"Oh um, I got it on sale", he lied.

(A/N) lol so in one of the episodes Aren had said that he would stay loyal and dedicated to a woman he dates so yup, he is dedicated to (Y/N). Anyway hope you liked it ✌🏼