Preview

3rd POV

Aren strapped his helmet on and reeved his bike to ride on the empty road. He wasn't feeling good due to the stress of exams and decided to hang out at his usual spot in the mountains.

He thought of (Y/n) and was going to head over to her house but remembered that she was helping Nendou study, which took a lot of concentration. It was like teaching a young child to ride a bike.

The mountains were something that Aren would go to in order to relieve some stress and enjoy nature. He wanted to take his girlfriend here when they made love for the first time, right under the stars but decided it'd be better at a more special time. (Wink wink, nudge nudge)

He was so in love with (Y/n). He couldn't wait to surprise her with that present he got her. It was a big step that he was willing to take.

When he got there, he almost did a double take as their was another person there. He couldn't tell who they were as, but he noticed that they were just sitting on a rock looking out at the city.

"Uh, excuse me." Aren raised a brow and parked his bike. Then as soon as he saw who it was-

"You."

-cliffhanger-

Hey guys! Just a quick note I made a Katsuki Bakugou x Reader so check that out.

Also I'm going to be updating 1-2 chapters a week just because of stupid school, but also I'm planning to make a big chapter for Valentine's day which might include a nice romantic lemon scene.

Okay, well I've got some planning to do.  Thank you guys for commenting funny ass things, voting. I FUDGIN LOVE YOU ALL.