(15) Spooky Special

3rd Person POV

It was that time of year when candy and costumes were a big deal. Especially to you. You lived for Halloween and it's tradition.

This year was even great because you had Aren. Couples costume was a must since you thought it'd be cute. Kokomi insisted that you both be angels, but you told her that you already had a plan so she just asked Chiyo which you didn't mind. As long as that girl could be happy and not ape-crazy was good.

Speaking of Apes, you received a selfie from Riki in his gorilla suit. Nendo was build for the costume so it was a great fit.

You finished the touches on your rotting wedding dress. Also making sure that the blue makeup looked good. The wedding dress showed a bit of skin but you didn't mind. Aren probably would but you didn't mind.

"Alrighty (Y/N). Not bad." You encouraged yourself as the dress hugged your waist and your breast, causing it to look like an hourglass shape. The left slit was open showing your smooth leg. The back of the dress was long and followed you as you walked. Overall you looked magestically beautiful.

After admiring yourself you called Aren to see how he was doing. The ringer went on for a few seconds before he answered.

"Hey women." His voice husky and sounded like he just woke up.

He couldn't see it, but you narrowed your eyes. "Don't women me. Are you in your costume."

He chuckled, "I'm liking the dominant attitude." You rolled your eyes with a slight blush and told him to get ready.

"Oh I already am. Wouldn't want to disappoint my bride. You know you don't have to take off the costume until-well you could take it off but after we-"

"Okay I'll be waiting for you outside!" You quickly hung up the phone with a heavier blush.

Aren was a gentleman, but it didn't stop him from being a pervert sometimes.

As soon as Aren came you couldn't help but smile as he looked very attractive. A heavy blush made it's way to your cheeks as his deep eyes roamed over your figure, especially your exposed knee. He whistled lowly as you made your way towards him.

The hungry look turned into dazed one as he seen the shy smile on your face. "You look captivating."

You honestly did to him. Your big beautiful (e/c) eyes with those curled lashes were making him fall into them. Your soft lips were tempting and the blush on your cheeks was cute. Your hair was in waves giving them a natural look.

He wasn't the only one admiring as you whispered, "You look so handsome that this shouldn't be a costume." He wasn't even wearing his glasses.

The trance was broken as your phone rang. Aren pouted as you answered with a sheepish smile.

"Hell-"

"Ay girly! I'm on my way with the other buddies to your house. You don't mind right?" He said hopingly. 

Trick-or-Treating was another thing you and Riki did when you were kids.

You looked at Aren who shrugged. 

You smiled. "Not at all." He gave you a joyful response and told you that they'd be there in a few minutes.

"The more the merrier." Aren muttered, scratching his neck. You raised your brow. 

"You sure? You sound kind of unsure." Then it came to you, "Did you want us to be alone?"

He blinked and shook his hands. "No, no, it's cool. I just thought it would be us. Though I don't mind being with our friends as long as we're all together." He took your hand and kissed it.