(5)Tough Guy

Yah.......this song fits.....I guess

_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_

After setting up the haunted house, you and Aren both spent time enjoying it. Of course he held your hand the whole time wanting to "Protect You" from getting scared, but you knew he just wanted an excuse to hold your hand, but it's not like you were complaining.

It turned out to be really cool, especially other classes who came up with their own themes. Some were unique with people even dressing up. Since you both helped set it up, you didn't have to work shifts and were able to be together.

When Aren was explaining the movie he saw, your stomach growled and he laughed poking it with you narrowing your eyes at him. "Heeeeyyyy"

He put his hands up in defense,"Wanna go check out the bake sale, I'm pretty sure they have (f/desert)". Nodding with sparkles in your eyes at the mention of the delicious treat, you tugged on his hand. "Yup let's go". He just chuckled letting you tug him.

When you arrived to the class, your pupils dilated and you drooled a bit. "Ooooooo, Aren look at this beautiful heaven.". Then you soon dived in ignoring everyone's eyes even Aren's who smiled at you adoringly, "Yup, you sure are" when he noticed the others still staring he growled at them, "What never seen a beautiful girl in her habitat before". They just looked away, mumbling until he growled again shutting them up.

_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_

After a while of stuffing your face with goodies, you looked at Aren who just stared at you lovingly while recording. You stopped eating, "What....do I have something on my face?"

He shook his head putting away his phone and grabbed your hand. Your face then soon bloomed into the color of a cherry when he kissed the tips of your fingers tasting the flavors of the desert. "Mmmm", then he kissed your warm cheek.

You giggled and looked at him in confusion. "Why the sudden affection". His reply was a shrug. "Why not? By the way, what's your favorite cake"

"(F/Cake) Umm why?"

'Our wedding' "For next year's bake sale idea", he said blushing while also grinning. "Oh okay"

You two then went back and saw people mumbling over a statue that was looked a lot like Nendo. Aren, however gasped in horror, "Ugh who made that". You slapped his shoulder and glared at him, "Hey that's my best friend your talking about"

He just scratched behind his head, "Right sorry, forgot that moron was your best friend", rolling your eyes but smiling you excused yourself. "I'll be right back, I need to pee."

'Forgot how blunt she was' "Ok...."

"......." Then you waddled away, walking into the girls bathroom, releasing the deserts you ate. Meanwhile, Aren was waiting outside. 'Hmm (Y/N) Kuboyasu....yah that sounds good' His thoughts were cut short when some dude was walking by whistling.

_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_
You were now washing your hands when all of a sudden you heard yelling, so you walked out shaking your head. Exiting the bathroom, you saw Aren on top of some poor older man trapping him in a headlock, and about to punch him.

"Aren! Let the poor man go." Your boyfriend looked up at you, until the man spoke, "Yah, listen to the nice girl." Aren then glared back at the man about to punch him.

"No! Don't tell me what to do old man" When he saw your angry expression, he explained. "(Y/N) this guy threw his head up and his hand. He was basically asking for a fight".

"What! No, I was just-" The poor man tried defending himself.

"Shut it geezer." Aren tightened his grip. You sighed and grabbed Aren's arm, making him release the man, who quickly ran away. "Dang it Aren, just because someone nods at you doesn't mean they want to throw hands"

"Ohhh whoops my bad", he then sighed and laughed breathlessy. "I guess I need to learn more about socializing. Huh?"

"Aren-Kun" he blushed hearing the sweet nickname and looked at you, seeing your warm smile. "Hey it's not your fault, and plus at least you didn't kill him, right?"

He returned your smile with a smirk. "Yeah, but I'm still a tough guy at heart sometimes" then he grabbed your hand,"which also means tough love right?" He finished with a wink and a charming smile.
_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_[^]_
(A/N) helloooo so I'm back....again. Okay welp hoped you liked this chapter.