Epilogue

Years later, you and Aren had quite the life. After graduation lots of adventures were experienced. It was nice to share a life with the one you loved and cherished.

However, you both broke up at one point. It was during college. Aren wanted to go out and explore while you wanted to stay and study (subject) to become a (career). It was a heartbreaking choice to make but it was either Aren or (dream job).

Months passed by as you and Aren parted ways. That was until during one of your shifts, there he was. Standing at your workplace while holding a large amounts of flowers and a small box.

He had made a promise to devote himself to you and so he did. The two of you quickly got back together and worked things out. As well as make up for the lost time. You and Aren decided to marry at a private spot. The place where you first went on your date. It was beautiful.

You were able to save up from your job and later quit because Kokomi ended up being your supervisor. So with the saved money you had bought a large place and fixed up as motorcycle company where Aren was able to create the best bikes in the country. You both became wealthy after that.

Soon after some very happy moments, you had children. Two of the most beautiful twins in the world even more beautiful than Teruhashi, who had lost her job and had to work as a pool cleaner for Mira who became a famous chef.

You were happy to see that your closest friend Riki Nendou become a famous athlete with his strength. He had meet a kind and caring pet store owner named Penny Ling. She and Nendou had a daughter named Mary Sue.

As for Haido. Well he became the face of Gatorade. He had an active life as well being a life coach and sports coach. His girlfriend Author-chan was always there by his side and was very motivating towards him. She was also his manager and planned ;)

Everything in your relationship was going  good and you couldn't be happier to have the most greatest kids. The girl, Aqua Marine (as Aren named her) had your looks and the boy Diesel had Aren's former long blonde hair. He also had those striking purple eyes. Not to mention he took after his daddy.

"Make me some food, women." The little blondie pursed his lips. Though soon smiled. "Please mommy."

"Momma! I lost a tooth now my mouth is having a period." Aqua said smiling.

Yup, those kids took after Aren. Although Aqua sure did become sassy like her momma. Her appetite was also the same!

You smiled at them as Aren himself came behind and wrapped his arms around you. He kissed your neck as Aqua screeched and ran away. Diesel stood there and grinned at his father.

"Niiiice." He smiled coyly.

Aren looked at his son and chuckled. "Excuse me, I'm showing my woman some love now go play with your toys or something."

"Are you going to be an animal abuser again?" He asked.

You looked at your son in confusion as Aren raised a brow. "Pardon?" You said.

"I heard dad last night. He said that he was going to beat your-"

"Hey, why don't you go out and play with your new bike. We're also going to talk about buying you some earbuds." Aren smiled at his son as the boy shrugged and went outside.

You covered your face as it was red. "I-I have no words."

"Neither do I." Aren smirked.

You glared and smacked him upside the head. "Stupid. This is why we call it a private room for a reason. For privacy."

"Eh who cares the kid's going to understand some day. So let's just focus on dinner alright my goddess." He smiled at you lovingly.

"Can we invite Kusuo and the others?" You asked.

"Sure."

You both smiled at each other and sighed in content. This was the life. After being that shy girl that locked eyes with Aren in class, who knew later on you'd look at them again but this time it was when you were married.

The End.