Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ....

warning: there's a lemon.

It was Valentine's Day. The day where everyone celebrated their loved ones and cherished them in chocolates or flowers.

However, that was not Aren. Yes he was a sweetheart underneath all that tough exterior, but he was different. He wanted to show you how much he really loved and cherished you. Sure, you did make love most of the time, but he wanted to make this one the best.

Something you'd never forget.

So he took you onto his bike and rode to his special spot where he would go to get away from things when it got tough.

He planned to take you on a sweet picnic where there was a gorgeous view of the whole city. Aren was incredible at cooking so he made all of your favorite foods and snacks. They were all into cute patterns and shapes.

“Aren, this is amazing. I love it.” You hummed as you stuffed your face in the glorious snacks. He didn't do anything except stare at you as if you were a more breathtaking view than the city.

“Anything to make my woman happy.” He smirked.

“...(Y/n.” He caressed your cheek. You swallowed the last bite of your snack before turning to him.

“Yeah?”

“I love you. I really do. I'm not just saying it because it's Valentine's Day or anything, but I just can't wait to do this.” His voice got husky.

Before you could say anything, Aren got on top of you and started to kiss you passionately. He let out hard breaths before putting his hands on your cheekbones. Without hesitation, you put your hands in his soft purple tresses. The two of you continued to kiss each other, until he pulled away panting.

Your face was red and your chest was rising up and down. You let out a giggle. “Is that all?”

“Not even close.” He leaned up and pulled a tiny box of out his pocket. “Be mine, (Y/n). I know that we're still young and still have our education to focus on, but I don't think I could be with anyone else other than you.” He looked at you intensely. “I don't want to be with anyone other than you...so be my woman-er fuck it, be my woman.”

You laughed. “I would love too, but we can't get married yet, silly….wait how did you get a ring like this? Did you-”

“Sell one of my bikes, yes. Now just think of it as a promise ring.” he looked you seriously.

You felt your mind spinning. This was all so sudden. Yes, you loved Aren...but a ring?

“I ..I don't know.” You stuttered. “I love you so much, Aren. I do, but-”

“Listen, doll.” He connected his forehead to yours. “You don't have to okay. I'm sorry for flashing it all of a sudden. It just makes me happy to have found someone like you and I don't want to ever let you go.”

A blush came onto your face. “Thanks for respecting my decision.” You grinned.

….then snatched the ring and put it on. “OOOOH, it sparkles!”

Aren stood there shooketh. “...I thought-”

“Aren, honey. I said I didn't know, not no. So technically I'm saying yes and also the ring is pretty so….yes.”

“....well alright then.” He laughed and connected his lips with yours. You both smiled in the kiss.

Soon it was starting to get heated. You let Aren climb on top of you as his hands roamed all around. You two had already removed your shoes.

He had one hand on the back of your neck, massaging it and had the other one on your thigh rubbing up and down feverishly. Both your hands were on his chest. You pulled his shirt to bring him closer making him groan, letting you slip your tongue in his mouth. He immediately dominated by pulling away to take off his shirt letting you gaze at him lovingly.

A smirk came onto his face as he leaned down to plant kisses on your neck. You moaned his name as he found your sweet spot and sucked on it. He made his way to unbutton your shirt, exposing more of your chest.

Your eyes were half-lidded as he made your mind swirly with his magical touches. He grabbed your breast and pushed it up along with your bra. You closed your eyes as he continued to suck on your neck.

“Ah~...” You quietly moaned when he quickly unhooked your bra and kissed your hard nipples. You shivered when your hazy (e/c) eyes met his hungry ones. His hand occupied the other breast, giving it hard squeezes and fiddled with the nub. A warmth ignited in your core as you arched your back when he tugged on your nipple with his teeth.  You pulled on his hair as he chuckled.

He gave your chest a plentiful of dark love bites before moving on to your jeans. He teased your core by bringing the zipper slowly down. To slow, you bucked your hips into his hand, but he pulled away making.

“So eager, my beautiful goddess.” He purred.

“Because I want to feel your warm hands inside of me.” You licked your lips in a seductive manner, looking down at his hardened member.

He narrowed his eyes with a sexy smirk. “Oh, your going to feel more than just my hands.” He leaned down and unzipped your jeans with his teeth while looking at you.

He tugged your legs, pulling you closer to him. His calloused hands pulled your jeans off and hooked his think into the waistband of your panties. He reached lower and put both of your legs onto his shoulder and started to kiss your core. You moaned loudly and sat up with your back arched. His groaning caused a vibration pushing you more on edge. He gripped both of your thighs and slammed you onto his tongue reaching deeper. It felt so good that you were feeling tears in your eyes as you mewled and let out sharp breaths turning Aren on even more as he loved the way your voice made cute noises.

When you released he pulled away panting and licked his lips. His eyes softened seeing the tears, he leaned down and kissed them.

You brought his face to yours and kissed him.

He unbuckled his jeans and tugged off his boxers. He quickly slipped on a condom. He brought the ring on your finger to his lips before kissing your temple.

Aren connected his forehead with yours. He put both of your hands by your head and intertwined them with his. You both looked at each other passionately before he pushed himself into you. He let go of your hands and shifted them on your thighs. You hooked your arms under his to put them on his shoulder, looking up at the beautiful stars as they illuminated the both of you.

It was heaven when Aren pulled out only to push back in with more force. You moaned in ecstacy as pushed your thighs more up to go in more deeper. He buried his head in the crook of your neck letting out husky moans of his own.

Your hips were rolling against his as he thrusted more faster and deeper. You were both literally and metaphorically seeing stars as he rammed into a certain spot.

The sounds of your moans and bodies embracing was overwhelming. Your breathless pants and mewls made him go harder like a beast to try and ravish you. He bucked his hips even harsher making him go so deep you could feel it in your womb.

“I-love-ugh, you.” With every word he thrusted more faster.

There was a knot forming in your stomach begging for a release. You know he was feeling it to because the moment his member throbbed, your walls tightened making him clench his teeth trying so hard not to release as he wanted to go first.

Heavy breaths escaped his lips everytime he pushed into your suffocating walls. Finally, he soon felt your sweet release. He couldn't take in anymore so he bucked his hips roughly a few more times before shivering as your walls tightened around him.

When you both soon caught your breaths you both stared at one another before looking up at the stars, embracing one another as fireworks went off.

*Dives into a shower of holy water* okay the next chapter will be pure fluff. 

*Author nervously chuckles*  I feel like you guys might get tired of these lemons