(11) Sweet Picnic Date

Hey guys I'm sorry if I haven't updated but hopefully this makes up for it ;)

++++++
Your POV

I Aren told me that he had a suprise for me which I was totally happy and nervous at the same time. Even though we had watched movies and snuggled must of the time, I've been wanting to go on an actual date.

Hopefully he suprises me with home-cooked food. A girl loves her food.

My thoughts had apparently went to my stomach because it decided to do whale calls.

No (Y/N) you need to get ready

I went to my mirror and decided to fix my hair but then suddenly my phone rang. A happy grin appeared on my face as Aren's handsome one popped up on the screen.

I smiled and answered. "Hello."

"Hey sexy woman- ow mom." He groaned in pain.

"Don't talk to your future wife like that, I didn't raise you to be disrespectful to women."

I blushed and stifled a laugh as he apologized. As his mom started to lecture him, I subtly asked him when I should be ready.

"In about half an hour should be good." He said ignoring his mom.

"Okay, l'll see you then." I smiled to myself.

"Oh so your not going to tell her you love her. I thought you said she was the one huh, and what about those condoms-"

"Fine! I love you (Y/N). There are you happy now mother!" Aren yelled, flustered.

I let out a small giggle and hung up letting Aren deal with his mom.

++++++

3rd Person

When you were done getting ready you left your home to wait outside for Aren. You mads sure to lock the door and put your key in your purse.

After a few minutes of waiting Aren pulled over by the sidewalk and parked his motorbike by its stopper.

You noticed that he was holding something on his lap when his arm came up to give you a basket.

You raised an eyebrow, "What's that?"

He chuckled and smirked, "Your surprise!" and winked.

With eyes sparkled you snatched the basket out of his hand and was about to look inside but sadly he was faster and yanked it out of your reach.

Damn his height.

"Not yet babe." He kissed your nose seeing your angry face which made him chuckle with a slight blush.

She's so cute

He shook his head. "Your surprise is a date at the park, my dear."

Gasping you did a little dance in happiness.  "Yusssss!Food!"

Aren sweatdropped as he saw you shake your hips. "Wanna get going then? The food might get cold. Plus curiosity killed the guy who looked in the alley."

You stopped dancing and looked at your boyfriend with a confused grin. Suddenly an idea popped into your head as you were about to get on his bike. You grabbed his face and crashed your lips onto his. He quickly reacted by dropping the basket and put his hands on your hips giving them a squeeze and moan.

This made you smirk as you parted quickly from his lips and grabbed the basket.

He glared at you as you huffed and spoke up, "Satisfaction brought him back...Well at least metaphorically."

He rolled his eyes and revved up his bike. "C'mon let's get going."

You hopped on his bike and hugged his torso as you sped off.

At The Park

You were happily sitting on Aren's lap enjoying the fine meal he had prepared. You had actually seen  condoms in there but didn't question it as you suspected that his mom probably snuck those in there.

You continued to eat happily as Aren was deep in thought.

How did he, the leader of a biker gang, a fearless and tough guy turn into such a softy.

Maybe it was because he gave up that life to start. Or it was because he met you. He doesn't regret meeting you, because it actually made him see things more differently. That's what love did.

Yeah. Aren Kuboyasu loves you. He even told himself that he would stay devoted and loyal to the one woman that he would be with.

That woman was you. You were such a goofball but yet you could be like a sneaky fox when you wanted to. Before he was insecure about his scars. However when he saw you almost drooling at the beach, he knew that he didn't have to worry about a thing. He was much more comfortable about opening up to you, not even once did you judge him. It was like you were this angel from above….with a few deviled traits.

He looked at you lovingly meanwhile you were stuffing your face with pocky. You looked over at him and held up a pocky stick.

"You want one? They're sweet."

Yup he was definitely going to wife you up.

He let out a chuckle and kissed your cheek and remained close enough to where his lips brushed across yours. "Your lips are the only sweet things I want to taste."

You blushed feeling his breath on yours. Soon his lips were on your and he kissed you with such passion it made your heart burst.

He let out a groan as you straddled him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He put his on your waist pulling you closer. You pulled away and leaned your forehead against his.

Though you were suprised when you suddenly felt yourself being layed onto the soft grass.

"Aren-" you were interrupted as he tilted his head and crashed his lips onto yours this time gripping your hips and licked your lips. You moaned softly and happily obliged.

His tongue explored and embraced yours as if the food he had made wasn't good enough. One hand was on the back of your neck pulling you into a deeper kiss as the other one was massaging your hips occasionally your stomach.

He pulled away but soon placed his lips on your neck. He trailed his soft lips all around and soon found your pleasure spot as you softly gasped.

"Aren!" You fingers reached to hugged the back of his neck while the other was under his armpits to hug his shoulder.

He gave that sweet spot the best attention for a good friend minutes before pulling away to admire you. Your eyes were lidded and you were panting.

"I love you." He said huskily.

You blushed with a shy smile and cooed, "I love you too."

(A/N) ooooof. Does anyone want a lemon? Comment if you do ehehehhehe.