(13) Sweet Mornings

Your POV

I fluttered my eyes open from the blinding sun's rays that peeked through my blinds. Soft breathing made me shift my gaze upwards.

Aren had a peaceful look on his handsome face. Of course he held a calm face most of the time, but usually he'd show his scary face.

I smiled at the image and looked at Aren once more at couldn't help but blush softly with a loving gaze. I then remembered both of our nude bodies were flush together but didn't mind. I just payed attention to the nice warmth and relief that it was the weekend.

Closing my eyes, I listened to Aren's soothing heartbeat and soft breathing, soon dozed off again.

Aren's POV

A yawn escaped my mouth as I woke up from something shifting.

It was my beautiful girlfriend snuggling into my chest. I smiled softly remembering that we both made love along with our current position, which I had to admit was cute. She was like a little egg roll.

I spent a few moments admiring her before kissing her forehead and began running my hands through her hair, massaging her scalp as she hummed in delight

Her bright (e/c) opened and she blinked before looking up at me with a blush so I kissed her lips before caressing her cheek.

"Good Morning~" I greeted.

She scrunched her nose. "Your voice is hot, but so is your breath."

I rolled my eyes before grabbing my boxers and put them on but a slap me flinch and turn around to see (Y/N) sitting up fully exposed laughing.

My eyebrows furrowed as I glared at her and put my glasses on while also putting my hair up.

She stopped laughing and shrugged. "Sorry. Your just really attractive and I'm just enjoying you."

I raised a brow with a smile, "Just like I enjoyed you last night?" I smirked as she blushed and turned the other way pulling the covers up hiding her flushed face.

"Awe. What's wrong is my hot breath bothering you?"

A pillow was thrown at my face so I chuckled and went to her restroom. "I'm using your toothbrush by the way."

.
.
.
"Use mouthwash too.....twice."

After we fixed ourselves up, I did the honors of making pancakes.

She ended up getting syrup on her corner lip and when I tried to clean it up with my thumb she almost bit me.

"I was just trying to help woman. No need for violence."

She pursed her lips at me and went back to stuffing her face.

I also loved that about her, she didn't try and eat gracefully. Nope (Y/N) would eat however she wanted, she wouldn't even give a big block of brick if a king was next to her.

She would eat to her heart's content.

When she took the last bite of her breakfast, she looked at me with a big smile.

"Thank you." She said happily.

"No problem." I pecked her cheek and grabbed her plate to wash it but she grabbed my wrist.

"I meant for everything. Especially the bonus part for being amazingly and stupidly gorgeous."

My heart beated faster after seeing her bright (e/c) orbs filled with admiration.

I shook my head and kissed her nose, "You too." I then walked away and reached the sink, but glanced at her, "Especiallysweet morning."
+++++

Short Chappie hehehehe

SEE YA PEEPS