(12) Sweet Love

Author-chan: *lets out a big sigh and has a huge blush* Okay you guys. I ACTUALLY made a.....Lemon.

So WARNING: LEMON.......

3rd POV

The ride home was quite thrilling. After yours and Aren's passionate moment, a new feeling had made its way into your stomach. It was like a feeling of need. You knew that he must've felt it too because it was in his eyes.

Lust and desire.

It was a heavenly feeling he made you experience. You wanted more and he was certainly going to provide it. He would make sure that you knew how much he loved you.

He made you sit in front of the bike and quickly grabbed the basket. Words weren't said, but occasionally he would kiss your neck and you would lean into his touch as he gripped your smaller fingers that were on the handles.

"Your so beautiful." He murmured and you blushed.

When you both arrived at your house, he swooped you up bridal style and grabbed something from the basket and headed to your doorstep.

You were a bit flustered and had trouble with the keys so he chuckled and gently took them from you and unlocked the door without difficulty.

"Are your parents home?" He said letting you walk inside as you both took off your shoes.

You put your purse on the coat hanger. "No. I live alone remember."

He shut the door and you felt him hug your waist from behind and started to kiss your neck, then turned you around.

"Do you want to continue what we started at the park?" He said huskily.

Your eyes widened and tensed. He must've sensed it because he turned you around to face him. "We don't have to if your not ready." His once seductive smile turned into a soft concerned one which made you look at him lovingly.

He put a hand on your cheek and gently caressed it. "I want you to know that what ever we do, I'm not just going to leave you." He connected his forehead with yours. "I do really love you and would give myself to you any day. I'm fully devoted to you and only you."

"Aren." You looked at him dreamily. "I do, but I'm not really sure where to start."

He chuckled softly and kissed your hand. "Neither do I, but I know that we can figure it out together."

The both of you looked at each other lovingly and then slowly began to lean in. When your lips met his they slowly molded together perfectly.

You parted your lips and took his hand in yours leading him to your room. He had already taken off his glasses.

You left the lights off letting the moon shine through the peeks of the blinds. You walked to your bed and smiled at him as you took off your shirt but he stopped you.

You were about to ask but he took it off for you and kissed your cheek then leaned towards your ear and whispered, "Let me."

You nodded as grabbed the sides of your shirt and you shivered when his fingers grazed your tummy. He slipped off your shirt and a soft blush appeared on his pale face when he saw your breasts. The bra you were wearing was a beautiful color that made your beautiful skin stand out.

He slipped off the straps with you unhooking the back. He layed you down and took off his shirt with you blushing too because you loved his scars. They made him seem more rugged.

He hovered over you and stared at your boobs for a moment before kissing the valley of them and looked down at you with a fond smile.

"Your a vision." Then he gave both of your soft mounds a kiss making you moaned softly. He smirked at kisses your stomach too. Then he stood up and slowly unzipped your jeans making you squirm a bit in anticipation.

He finally tugged them off and kissed your hip bone. He wanted to make sure that he kissed and embraced all of you. Even if it was slow, he wanted to make the moment last.

All that was left was your panties which he hooked one thumb into the waistband and slowly tugged them off too.

He looked into your eyes and then your womanly area making you blush even more feeling a heated sensation down there. You gasped when he had leaned down to kiss that part too.

You ran your fingers through his hair and moaned when he hummed and continued to kiss your flower. When he pulled away you were about to ask for more but he silenced you by locking his lips with yours letting you get a taste of what he had.

He parted and kissed your neck in the same spot that you loved. It was so amazing how good this felt. It was something you wanted to experience again and again and it wasn't even the best part.

Your moans were like beautiful music to him. He was eager to make you feel good and it turned him on hearing his name come from your delicious lips.

He tugged off his pants and put the condom on. He crawled back onto you and looked into your hazy eyes.

"Are you ready?"

You pulled his forehead to yours, panting a bit and nodded, "Yes."

He kissed your lips and grabbed both of your hands pinning them above to intertwine his with yours.

You let out a cry when he slowly pushed himself into you. He let out a groan and buried his face in your neck. The two of you shuddered from the new feeling and took a moment to breath.

Letting out a sigh, he kissed your earlobe. "I'm going to move okay."

"Okay, but please be gentle." You said still in a bit of pain. He nodded and slowly began to move his hips.

You soon felt the pain go away and pleasure had replaced it. You felt his hands go from your arms to your hips and he gave them a squeeze letting his touch leave tingles through them. You moaned and wrapped your arms around his neck as he continued to thrust his hips back and forth.

"You can go faster now." You said between pants as he immediately complied and began to buck his hips making you arch your back with a loud pleasured moan.

"Aren~ah."

"Mm." He sofly hummed. He wanted to keep hearing his name so he continued to thrust harder and faster.

"Who do you belong to?" He whispered into your ear and grabbed both of your legs and pushed more deeper into you.

You grabbed his hair and tugged while throwing your head back with a loud cry. "I'm ah~ yours, Aren."

You both continued to embrace one another and soon reached your climax when he thrusted a few more times before leaning his head onto your chest and let out a deep moan as did you when you released.

You both took a moment to catch your breath before he stood up and took off the condom, making sure nothing was wrong and then he threw it away. Luckily it was still in one piece and not ripped.

He pulled you on top of him as he combed his fingers through your hair and soon enough you fell asleep breathing softly on his toned chest.

He looked down at you and smiled.

"Your my one and only (Y/N). I mean it. One day I really do want you to be (Y/N) Kuboyasu."

He kissed your forehead and soon fell asleep himself.

O.O y'all it's not that good....But I tried lol. I'm a (physically)  innocent potato okay. I've only read this stuff and it could only get me so far😂😂😂 like ahhhh. I got a dark mind but it only doesn't do much. Plus I was listening to different songs to get me into the mood. Okay anyway I hope you enjoyed it because this was like awkward as hell because I've NEVER written a lemon.