14

Peter's POV

After the roof with (Y/n), I decided to swing around town for a bit and clear my head. A lot was happening. Bella was shot, the whole Lizard fiasco, and now (Y/n) and Tony are arguing.

I managed to convince her to go home, but she said that she wouldn't talk to Tony. That didn't matter to me. What mattered to me was that she was somewhere safe.

I swung onto the top of a tall building and sat on the edge. Aunt May was sleeping over at her friend's house, so I had the whole night to myself.

I checked my phone to see that I had a couple texts and a missed call.

Erica: penis bella is okay

Erica: FUCK

Erica: Peter*
-
Rosie: your toes, hand 'em over.

Rosie: SHIT THAT WAS MEANT FOR JOEY FUCK IGNORE THAT

The missed call was from Rosie. She was basically screaming into the phone on why she was saying "your toes, hand 'em over." An explanation wasn't needed, but it was nice.

I checked the time on my phone. It was 8:00, and hospital visiting hours were until 10. I decided to swing to the hospital and visit Bella, just to see how she was doing.

I fell behind a bush and changed into my normal clothes. I shoved my Spiderman suit into my backpack and threw it on my back. Hesitantly, I walked into the building.

"Visiting?" The front lady asked. She had long brown hair and a resting bitch face.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Bella Holland," I said, nodding. The lady showed no emotions as she typed into her computer.

"Room 7, to the right," she said, not looking up. I gave her a slight smile as I walked to the room.

I walked in to see Bella sitting up in her bed, reading a magazine. There was a bandage on her shoulder, and it seemed like she had a black eye.

"Hey Bella," I said, dropping my backpack next to me. I sat on the chair next to her bed. She looked at me and flashed a weak smile.

"Hey Peter," she said, sounding tired.

"What happened to your eye?" I asked.

"Oh, that. During the surgery to get the bullet out of my shoulder, I accidentally slammed my face into the light," she said with a laugh.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. She shrugged and closed the magazine, resting it on the bedside table.

"I'm fine, I guess. My shoulder is sore, and this hospital room is boring," she said.

We spent about an hour talking about whatever came to our minds, and I started to realize something. Maybe (Y/n) wasn't right for me. She obviously doesn't like me, so why waste my time on something that could never happen.

"Fuck," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"My phone fell onto the floor," she said, motioning to the floor in between my chair and her bed. I then realized that we were sitting very close to each other.

I bent down to pick up her phone, and when I went back up, our eyes locked. In the heat of the moment, we both leaned in, sharing a fairly quick but passionate kiss.

"Okay Bella, it's time to change your bandages," a nurse said. We broke the kiss and looked at her, and it was the same lady as the one at the front desk.

"I'll see you later, Peter. Come on in, Sam," she said. I grabbed my backpack and walked out, making Sam glare at me even more.

What was happening? Did I like Bella or (Y/n)?