All nighter

I unlocked the door setting the keys down. I closed the door with my foot trying not to scare Isabella.

"Honey your home. I wanted to make it up to you for the way I acted the other nig-" she stopped when she saw the child in my hand.

"Jessica what's going on?"

"Look I know you said you didn't want a child but It was already too late and I had already had everything worked out. Plus also she had nowhere else to go we were her last resort." Alexa scoffed.

"So I guess every word I said to you last night meant nothing to you."

"Alexa please-"

"I told you that having another kid let alone adopting one wasn't what I wanted and what do you do?! You go out and adopt a fucking child!"

"Alexa watch you mouth I have a child in my arms right now and it isn't up to you!"

"It isn't up to me! This is our house! I didn't want this!" She yelled.

"But I did! Just because you were ready to give up doesn't mean that I am! I want kids too Alexa! I want a family and most of all I want to look in my wife's eyes and not see hurt and self pity!"

Isabella began crying and covering her ears.

"No fight!" She yelled crying. She leaned into me sobbing.

I rocked her shushing her.

"Okay I'm sorry we won't fight." I said rocking her. I looked up at Alexa to see her crying. She quickly wiped her tears and shook her head she walked past me grabbing her keys and shoes and walking out.

Isabella started to cry louder.

"Okay give me a second." I placed her bag down on the couch and went to the nursery room that still had the baby bed and dresser. The carpet and rocking chair was still there she just took all of the clothes out of the closets but she left the toys.

I sat Isabella in the bed where she sobbed.

"No! No!" She yelled.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying are you thirsty?" Isabella cried harder putting her hands in her head screaming.

"Shush!" I said running to the kitchen and grabbing the bottle we bought for our son. I filled it with orange juice and ran back in the room.

"Okay sweetheart I'm back." I said walking into the room.

"No! Home! No!" I waved the bottle in her face and she pushed it away making it hit the floor.

"No!" She screamed crying. I picked her up.

"Shhhhhh, it's okay." I said bouncing her up and down on my hip rubbing her back but it still didn't work. I grabbed my phone.

"I'm sorry Alexa but please come home." I said hanging up the phone.

10:00 pm

I rocked her back and forth in the rocking chair, it eased her a little bit but 10 minutes later she started back again screaming.

"No! Help me!"

"Shhh stop crying please." I cried tears fell from my eyes.

I sniffled getting sent to voicemail again.

"Alexa please it's getting late and Isabella won't stop crying, I don't know what to do." I sobbed.

"She- I need you please come home I can't do this without you."

11:00 pm

We were lying on the carpet in the room.

"Don't you worry don't you worry child, see heavens got a plan for you." I sang. Isabella sniffed.

"Mamamama." She said.

"Mamamama." I repeated. She played with my necklace.

"I want mama!" She screamed.

"Mama's gone." I said stroking her hair.

"No!" She yelled screaming and crying.

"There was a time I met a girl of a different kind." I said hoping to get it to calm her down but it didn't.

1:00am

"Please you got to eat. You have to eat." I said waving the macaroni in her face.

"No! No! Help me!" I groaned and laid my head on the table crying.

"I don't know how to help you if you won't let me!" She began crying and kicking and screaming. I picked her up and brought her back to the nursery lying pillows down.

I grabbed the bottle filled with orange juice and laid her on my chest as she cried.

I patted her back. She cried as if she was going to die and I couldn't do anything. I was trying to be patient because i know she's been through a lot. Before i knew it she stopped crying and was asleep and i was falling in-suite behind her.

Hi readers!!
So i have come to the decision to put out chapters twice a week since their so short.
Please vote and comment i love to hear your ideas and thoughts of the chapter.
It makes me excited to write the next one 😘