Camilla

"Hi I'm Isabella's new social worker Camilla." I nodded and shook her hand along with Alexa.

"Come in you can come and look around at the place." Alexa said she nodded walking in.

She looked around at the living room that Alexa cleaned.

"Okay an where is Isabella?" She asked Isabella giggled coming out of her room.

I gasped.

"She's walking?" I said Alexa giggled walking to her as she lost her balance, Alexa picked her up and I walked to them kissing Isabella's cheek.

"She's two years old and she's just now walking? Interesting, from what I've been told Isabella came from a bad family and was taken away from her home. Where she's now with you in a better home. I just need you guys to show me Isabella's room and I'll need to look at the kitchen to make sure everything is appropriate for her." Alexa nodded walking with her to Isabella's room.

"The last social worker failed to do her job and tell us she had an allergy-"

"Yes she was dealt with accordingly."

"I like you Camilla." Alexa said i smiled.

She finished viewing the place and checked us off.

"Everything looks fine, you guys seem like good parents. Of course I'll be back for a visit but you guys are good." We nodded and she said bye to Isabella and walked out.

I looked at Isabella and smiled.

"You're walking!" I said she laughed and leaned on Alexa.

"Let's get something to eat and then we can see Amanda, she wants Tyler and Isabella to have a play date." I nodded.

"Okay." I kissed her cheek.

"So let's walk to the park where they have our favorite food truck at." I said she nodded.

I went to the closet and grabbed the stroller out and we sat Isabella in it. I put my shoes on and we walked out with it.

Because it's so beautiful here we always have to go on nice walks and I think it's good for Isabella.

"So my birthday's coming up and I really would like to go back home for it." Alexa said. I nodded.

"Of course but do you think Isabella would be down for a plane ride?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll have to see." I nodded.

"Yeah let's do it my baby is turning 28." She giggled.

"Don't remind me, I'm almost 30." She said.

"Your still hot as fuck." I said.

"Fuck!" Isabella screamed giggling I gasped.

"Isabella don't repeat anything your mom says, she has a filthy mouth." Alexa said I laughed and kissed Alexa.