The inspection

"Did you baby proof the whole house?" Alexa asked.

"Yes."

She nodded.

"Ok." She sighed walking around the house. "We have the room set up. We have the appropriate food. We blocked all of the charging areas."

"Alexa calm down this will go great." I said. She shook her head.

"Jess this can't go great it has to go perfect!" I nodded.

"And it will but if you keep going about like this you're going to stress yourself out." I grabbed her hands and we did breathing exercises.

"Ok so Isabella's sleeping but i did her hair and put her in a pretty outfit so when the social worker-"

"Sabrina." I corrected.

"Yeah Sabrina get here she'll be perfect." I nodded.

"I'm going to go get ready while you put on tea and get the cookies out of the oven."

I chuckled and nodded.

I love my wife I mentally said putting the tea on the stove. I grabbed the mittens pulling out the cookies.

I nicely placed them on a plate and turned around to see Alexa in a pretty red cocktail dress that came down to her knees. She had her hair pinned up and the diamond earrings i bought her for her birthday. I gasp.

She looks as beautiful as ever. I smirked. Definitely coming off after this.

A knock on the door interrupted me from staring at my beautiful wife. That's when Isabella began crying.

"I get the baby you get the door." She said. I nodded.

I went to open the door and saw the happy blonde that i spent majority of my days and hours with trying to give my wife a baby.

"Jessica, you look decent." She said.

"Not nearly as good as my wife." I said.

"I bet. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her." I nodded.

"Of course. Come on in and have a seat. My wife is with the bab- Isabella." Sabrina nodded.

She walked inside looking at the place. She had walked into the kitchen looking around also.

"Clean."

She sat at the table.

"Tea?" I offered.

She nodded and i poured her up a glass. I handed it to her and she took it making her hand brush up against mines.

Alexa walked in with a grumpy Isabella.

"Sorry guys i put her down for a nap and she just wasn't ready to get up." She said.

Sabrina nodded.

"It's alright." She put her hands out to pick Isabella up and Isabella reached out for her.

She took Isabella in her arms playing with her.

"So basically what I'll be doing is observing the house making sure it is appropriate enough to house a baby." Alexa nodded.

She stood up.

"Jessica can you show me her room." I nodded.

We walked to Isabella's room. Sabrina handed Isabella to me.

"Oh no. She doesn't like me." I said. Sabrina giggled.

"She does what's not to like about you. here." I picked her up and Isabella started to cry.

"You can't be afraid of her." Sabrina moved my arm to carrying her right.

"Show her that she can trust you." I nodded.

Isabella stopped crying. I smiled and looked at Alexa. She smiled. My hair fell in my face and Sabrina moved it lingering her hand on my face.

"See. She just has to get used to you." Sabrina said.

Is she flirting with me?!

Alexa cleared her throat.

"So is the room okay." Sabrina snapped out of it nodding.

"Let's go back to the dining room." We nodded joining her.

"I was very happy that you ended up changing your mind Alexa. I told Jessica on our many nights together that when you lose a child you can't just replace it. You have to grieve."

Alexa clenched her jaw. She was pissed.

"Will that be it?" Alexa asked.

"Yes. You guys need to come to my office so that we can work on your marriage because the loss of a child can really get to you so to make sure that you want the child for the right reasons you'll need to see me every Tuesdays and Thursdays."

I nodded while Alexa stared daggers into her.

"Kind of like how we used to do Jess." She said walking to the door.

She put her hand out to shake Alexa's but she stared at it. I sighed and went to shake it for Alexa.

"Jessica What are you doing?" Sabrina said pulling me into a hug. "Friends hug."

She held onto me and I pulled away. She smiled and looked at Alexa.

"I'll see you guys on Tuesday." She said closing the door.

Alexa death glared me as the baby began to cry again.

So she's mad.